Army College of Dental Sciences announce MDS Admission 2021 through NEET PG 2021
Army College of Dental Sciences MDS Admission 2021 – Army College of Dental Sciences invites application admission to Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Periodontics, Pedodontics, Orthodontics and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana for the academic session 2021-22 through NEET PG 2021.
Interested candidate can check all the details of Army College of Dental Sciences MDS Admission 2021 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure from the page below:
MDS Course and Seats
- Master of Dental Surgery in
- Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge : 03 Seats
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics : 03 Seats
- Periodontics : 03 Seats
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry : 02 Seats
- Orthodontics : 02 Seats
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery : 02 Seats
Army College of Dental Sciences MDS Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to apply :- To be announced
- First installment (at time of counselling)
- Second installment on or before :- 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Army College of Dental Sciences MDS Admission 2021
- Admission to ACDS is for dependent children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex-Army personnel, and wards of war widows/widows of Army. The children of following categories of Army personnel are eligible and they are required to submit the relevant certificates as given against the category applicable to them as proof of their eligibility for admission to ACDS along with the application form:-
(A) The applicants must fall in one of the following categories: –
- Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years of continuous service in the Army (Submit Certificate No. 1).
- Children of ex-Army personnel granted/awarded regular pension, liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/invalided medical board. This includes wards of recruits medically boarded and granted disability pension (Submit Certificate No. 1).
- Children of ex-Army personnel who have taken discharge or released after ten years of service (Submit Certificate No. 1).
(B) Adopted/Step Children and Children of Remarried Widows:
- Adopted Child of Army personnel if adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission (Submit Certificate No.2).
- Step Children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding
- where at least one parent belonged to the Army who is otherwise eligible. (Submit Certificate No.2)
(C) Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases:
- (i) Eligibility Criteria forwards of Ex-Army Medical Corps Officers/ Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN/IAF).Wards of only those ex-Army Medical Corps Officers/Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for at least 10 years (Submit Certificate No.3).
- Physical Fitness : The candidate should be certified by MH/Authorized Medical Attendant to be in a state of good physical and mental health to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect on the enclosed form (Certificate No. 4) is required to be submitted by the candidate at the time of counseling.
- Educational Qualifications : No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Dental Curriculum of Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course until he/she has passed qualifying examination as under:-
- The applicant for admission to the Post Graduate Degree in Dental Surgery must have a B.D.S. degree (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) of a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India and must have permanent registration with any State Dental Council. The period of one year experience/ internship shall be calculated as on 31st March 2021.
- The candidate shall produce a certificate of Internship from the date of registration with any State Dental Council, from an Institution.
- The college from where the candidate has passed BDS must be a recognized college by the Dental Council of India.
- Ensuring Eligibility : Ensuring that a candidate fulfills all conditions/qualifications for eligibility in the MDS Course is the responsibility of the candidate. The eligibility of the candidate will be verified by the ACDS and KNR UHS at the time of admission and also later during the scrutiny of documents by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage during the entire process, the College reserves the right to cancel his/her candidature.
- For more eligibility details, kindly refer to the prospectus and visit the website http://www.acds.co.in/
Army College of Dental Sciences MDS Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form for admission to MDS course in Army College of Dental Sciences Website will be available at http://www.acds.co.in/
- Candidates have to register online in KNR UHS website (www.knruhs.in) by paying the required Registration Fee for attending the Counselling Session for admission to ACDS under Category B Management seats.
- After successful Registration, the candidate will be issued an online Acknowledgement Form with Registration Number by University.
- All candidates who receive Registration Number from KNR UHS should forward a scanned copy of following documents online to ACDS for verification of the same from the issuing authority. The Email address email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- After the date of Registration is over, KNR UHS notifies the merit list as per NEET rank for those who have successfully registered online in KNRUHS website.
- Admission to the first year of the MDS degree course at the Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad will be based on merit in NEET PG-2021 through counselling conducted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal (Telangana).
- ACDS has got a seat sharing matrix as per the Govt. of Telangana and the same will be implemented as per the guidelines of Govt. of Telangana/KNR UHS.
- Candidates will be initially granted PROVISIONAL admission by KNR UHS, which will be considered final on approval of eligibility by the University.
- The College Management reserves its right to deny admission to any student in the event the admission is found to be irregular or violating any rules and/or regulations framed under any statute or statutes.
- The admission will be strictly on PG NEET merit ranking, based on marks obtained in NEET PG-2021.
- Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences(KNR UHS) has already issued the First notification for the Competent Authority Quota(Telangana Govt) MDS seats. Soon they will be announcing the notification for Admission into MDS Course(Management Quota Seats for Private Non-Aided Non Minority & Minority Colleges and ACDS). Candidates desiring admission under Army Quota in ACDS should register for Management Quota Seats in ACDS only. Therefore, there is a need to check the KNR UHS Website daily for this notification.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website