Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Admission to Pharmacy (M.Pharm / Pharm.D (PB) and Pharm.D) Courses 2021
Amrita School of Pharmacy Admission 2021 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi invites applications for admission to five years plus one year Internship (Pharm. D), 2-years Master of Sciences in Pharmacy (M Pharm) and 3-Years (2 years of studies plus one-year internship or residency) Pharm. D. (PB) course offered at School of Pharmacy, Amrita Health Sciences Campus, Kochi for the academic session 2021.
Read further for more details on Amrita School of Pharmacy Admission 2021
Duration of the Course and Seats
Pharm. D :
- Duration: Five years plus one year Internship
- No. of Seats: 30
- Duration: Two Years (4 semesters)
- No. of Seats : 12 Seats each in Pharmacy Practice , Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology
Pharm D (PB) :
- Duration: Three Years (2 years of studies plus one year internship or residency)
- No. of Seats : 10 Seats
Amrita School of Pharmacy Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration :- 20th May 2021
- Last Date of Registration :- 31st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita School of Pharmacy Admission 2021
For Pharm. D. program :
- Minimum 17 years of age and maximum 23 years on or before 31st December 2021
- Pass in Plus two examination with 50% in Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics or Biology.
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
For M. Pharm & Pharm. D (PB) program :
- Pass in B. Pharm degree from an Institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) with at least 50% marks for all the subjects of B.Pharm course from second year to fourth year.
- Preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates.
Amrita School of Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online the official website: https://aoapm.amrita.edu/pharmacy/index/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- Application Fee :- Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only)
- Mode of Payment :- Net banking / Credit / Debit Card/ PhonePe/ Google Pay/ UPI/ Scan and Pay/ Use LazyPay Credit.
- For Pharm. D : Selection is based on the performance in the eligibility exam (12th result) and online interview conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- For M. Pharm & Pharm. D (PB) : Selection will be on the basis of academic scores and performance in the online interview.
For more details please visit the official website