Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham announced Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) and Executive Masters in Public Health (MPH) Course 2021
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham MPH Admission 2021 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites applications for admission to full time Master of Public Health (MPH) and Executive Masters in Public Health (MPH) Course at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. Application on online mode can be submitted June 09, 2021. Read ahead for more details
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham MPH Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration :- 09th June 2021 (Wednesday)
- Last Date of Online Registration :- Will be updated soon
- Date of Personal Interview :- Will be updated soon
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham MPH Admission 2021
For Masters of Public Health (MPH)
- Conditions of Eligibility for Admission to the Course
- For Indian Students : MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing, MSc Nursing, Graduates from Pharmacy Science, Graduate from Physiotherapy, BSc Allied Health Sciences, Graduate in BioMedical Engineering, Pharm D, BSc Social science, Bachelor Degree in AYUSH stream from a recognized University.
- The minimum percentage for eligibility to the course is 50% Additional.:
- Experience in the health field related to public health is desirable and is an added advantage.
- For International Students :- Should have reasonable score for TOFEL and GRE
- Should be governed by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham norms for international admissions.
- Age limit : The upper age limit was kept as 40 and for government sponsored candidates it will be as per government norms.
For Executive Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- AIMS Faculty of School of Medicine and School of Dentistry nominated by HODs.
- Graduates with minimum qualification of MBBS/ BDS regularly employed in a Govt/ Private Sector (work experience of 2 years).
Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham MPH Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interesting aspirants can apply through Website of Amrita University https://aims.amrita.edu
- For Admission & Other Enquiries, Contact – The Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Medicine, AIMS Ponekkara P.O, Kochi, Kerala-682041.
- Application Fee :- Rs.1500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred Only) per online registration
- Mode of payment :- Through online mode
- Selection is based on the Marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Personal Interview and group discussion.
- Indian Candidates : The submission of application is online through amrita website. Prospective candidates will be evaluated on the basis of educational qualifications, professional experience relevant to the field of public health, group discussion and interview. There will be ONE seat each reserved for Kerala Government, Government of India & NGO sponsored candidates.
- International Candidates : Selection will be based on educational qualifications, professional experience, assessments made by the sponsoring organizations and a telephonic interview. International candidates have to provide certification for proficiency in English if required at the time of selection. They should also have the certificate of equivalence from the national board. The international students should have reasonable scores for TOFEL and GRE and also would be governed by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham norms for international admissions.
- The selection for admission will be based on academic qualifications and personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website