AIIMS Rishikesh announces Entrance Exam for Admission to B.Sc. Courses 2019 for July Session
AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Admission 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh invites online applications for Entrance Examination to admission in B.Sc. Courses at AIIMS, Rishikesh for July 2019 Session.
Here you can check out complete details on AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Course for July 2019 session such as application form, eligibility, selection process,entrance exam, admit card, dates and more
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions.
- By virtue of this Act, Institute grants its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions degrees granted by Institute under AIMS Act are recognized medical qualifications for purpose of Indian Medical Council Act and not withstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in first schedule of that Act, entitling holders to same privileges as those attached to equivalent awards from recognized Universities of India
Aims & Objective
- Main aim of AIIMS Rishikesh is to impart highest level of education and create technical manpower to serve Uttarakhand and nearby states undergraduate students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to actively participate in teaching exercises.
- Educational principles and practices being adopted are those which are best suited to needs of nation.
Also See : B.Sc Admission
AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date for uploading of information brochure and commencement of online registration of applications: April 25th, 2019
- Last date for submitting online application forms, 17:00 h IST May 20th, 2019
- Display of eligibility status of application on Website: May 25th, 2019
- Appeal for review by non-eligible Applicants May 28th, 2019
- Admit Cards Available for Download from June 3rd, 2019
- Date of Written Examination: June 10th, 2019
- Result to appear on Institute website on or before June 17th, 2019
- Joining of selected candidates: July 01st, 2019 (onwards)
- B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology, Bronchoscopy Technician, Nuclear Medicine Technician, PFT Technician, Respiratory Therapy, Sleep Lab Technician
No. of Seats
- Anaesthesia Technology – 16
- Bronchoscopy Technician – 02
- Nuclear Medicine Technician – 02
- PFT Technician – 06
- Respiratory Therapy – 12
- Sleep Lab Technician – 03
- Total – 41
- Anaesthesia Technology (3 + 1) 4 Years
- Bronchoscopy Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
- Nuclear Medicine (3+1) 4 Years
- PFT Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
- Respiratory Therapy 3 + ½ (Years)
- Sleep Lab Technician 3 + ½ (Years)
Also See : Latest Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Admission 2019
- BSc. Anaesthesia Technician; B.Sc. Bronchoscopy Technician; B.Sc. Nuclear Medicine; B.Sc. PFT Technician; B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy; B.Sc. Sleep; Lab Technician:
- A candidate is eligible to appear in Entrance Examination if he/she:
- is an Indian citizen
- has attained or will attain age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31 of December of year of admission (2019). [Candidate born on or after 2nd January 2003 are NOT eligible to apply]
- should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics
- has a minimum aggregate marks required in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent: 50% for Gen / OBC (45% in case of SCs / STs Categories) in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics, Biology is compulsory)
- Candidates who are to appear in 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination in March/April 2019 and whose results are likely to be declared before 30th June, 2019 are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. Courses
- Candidates who are due to appear at qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result, can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Selection Process for AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Admission 2019
- Admission will be made entirely on basis of performance of candidates at Entrance Examination to be conducted in AIIMS Rishikesh
- It is hereby informed that if any applicant provided false information solely for purpose of appearing in examination for practice or other purpose, applicant will be debarred from AIIMS Rishikesh Examination in future. Further, all selected candidates may be verified with previous data. Therefore, all applicants are required to fill application accurately
- Entrance Examination for B.Sc. Courses will be conducted in Rishikesh only
- Seats will be filled strictly on merit on basis of marks secured by candidates at Entrance Examination conducted by Institute
- Entrance Exam will be conducted in English Language only
- General standard of each entrance examination will be that of 12th class under 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of an Indian University/Board. No syllabus for exam has been prescribed by Institute
Scheme of Entrance Exam
- One paper of 1½ hours duration and consisting of objective type (Multiple Choice) questions in four parts of 30 questions each in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics candidate may either attempt biology part or mathematics part.
- Based on result of Entrance Examination, separate merit lists will be prepared for General, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories
Method of Resolving Ties
- In case of two or more candidates belonging to same category obtaining equal marks in entrance examination, their inter se merit will be determined in order of preference as under:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (or Mathematics, in case of Para-Medical courses) in entrance examination
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in entrance examination
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics in entrance examination
- Candidate older in age to be preferred
Scheme of Marking
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers in entrance examination for all courses
- Each correct response will get a score of +1 mark
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3
- No credit will be given for question not answered or MARKED FOR REVIEW (Questions marked for Review shall be considered as Unanswered unless saved)
- More than one response will be negatively marked. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered
Method of Counseling/Seat Allocation
- Counselling for admission in BSc shall be held in Physical form at AIIMS Rishikesh, details of which shall be placed on website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Order of counselling will be General/ST/SC/OBC. Counselling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No. 1.
- No candidate, in any circumstances, shall be allowed to join after 28th February 2019.
AIIMS Rishikesh B.Sc. Admission 2019 Application Process
- Apply online through our website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in or call us directly with your questions, Phone No.: 0135-2462932
Filling Online Application Form
- Candidate should fill in Online Application with utmost care and follow instructions step by step. Candidate should fill in Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may lead to rejection.
Submission of Application Form
- A candidate seeking admission to Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in prescribed format available online with Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Cost of Application Form includes fee for entrance exam which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidate is required to go through Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of online application form.
- After selecting online registration, fill mandatory details asked for and deposit prescribed fee through NEFT/RTGS. After submitting fees filled required information step by step. Follow Instructions scrupulously..
- For SC/ST Applicants – Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For UR/OBC Applicants – Rs.1500/-+ Transaction Charges as applicable
- For PWD Applicants – Exempted from any fee
- Candidates are advised to check final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility and Admit Card which will be available on AIIMS Rishikesh Website aiimsrishikesh.edu.in as per schedule mentioned in the “IMPORTANT DATES AT A GLANCE”