AIIMS Rishikesh announces Entrance Exam for Admission to Post Doctoral (DM/M.Ch) Courses for January 2023 session
AIIMS Rishikesh Post Doctoral Course Admission 2023 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh invites applications from interested candidates for admission into the Post Doctoral Course [DM/M.Ch (3/6 years) in Super Specialty Departments] for the January 2023 Session.
AIIMS Rishikesh Post Doctoral Course Admission 2023
- Orthopaedics : Spine Surgery, Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Joint Replacement & Reconstruction
- Trauma Surgery & Critical Care : Sports Injury
- Physiology : High Altitude Medicine
- Last Date for submission of Application: 06th January 2023
- Issuing Admit Card/E-mail regarding examination : 12th January 2023
- Tentative date of Written Entrance Examination : 19th January /2023
- Tentative date of declaration of Result : 23th January 2023
- Tentative Departmental Assessment : 27th January 2023
- Tentative Final result : 30th January 2023
- Educational qualification: A candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by MCI in respective discipline as mentioned here under:-
Required Qualification for DM/M.Ch Course
- Spine Surgery/Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery/Joint Replacement & Reconstruction : M.S. in Orthopaedics or equivalent degree recognized by National Medical Commission/Medical Council of India.
- Sports Injury: Candidates with MS Orthopaedics/Dip in Orthopaedics with DNB degree/Dip in Orthopaedics with two years post diploma training in any National Medical Commission/Medical Council of India recognised institution.
- High Altitude Medicine : MD (Physiology). MD (Internal Medicine), MD (Pathology), MD (Anaesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine), MD (Community Medicine), MS (General Surgery) and equivalent DNB qualification, PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine, Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine.
- Upper Age limit is 50 years as on 31.01.2023.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
- Upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates.
- Persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to DM/M.Ch. for PWD candidates as per Right of persons with Disability Act, 2016.
- Candidates should fill his/her application form available on AIIMS website i.e. https://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/
- The duly filled-in application along with necessary documents and applicable fee should reach “Examination Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)- 249203 on or before 06.1.2023 at 5:00 PM through Registered Post/Speed Post Only.
- Application forms sent through courier will not be entertained.
- Application received after the last date or incomplete in any respect or those not
- accompanied by the documents/information will not be considered.
- The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE DM/M.Ch., JANUARY, 2023 SESSION.”
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST/EWS Category: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWD Candidates are exempted from any Fee
- Mode of payment: Through online only i.e.: NEFT/RTGS/UPI etc., Name of Bank: Punjab National Bank, Name of Account: AIIMS, Examination, A/c No.: 6189000100046878. IFSC Code: PUNB0618900.
- Selections for DM/M.Ch. course is made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
- Stage I: Written test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in subject candidate has applied for. Question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Stage II: Out of candidates who have secured 50 percentile or more marks in written test(StageI), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks).
- Final Selection: Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-I and stage-II Examination
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] /OMR
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes Stage I
- Date of Examination: 19.1.2023
- Number of Shifts: 01 (One)
- Timing of Examination: 10.00 AM Onwards
- Location of Examination Centre: AIIMS Rishikesh
- Language of Paper: English
- Type of Examination: Objective Type
- Number of Questions (Out of Total 100 Marks):
- Stage-I (80 marks of 90 minutes)
- Stage-II (20 marks for Departmental Assessment)
- No Negative Marking
- Type of Objective Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Distribution of Questions: 80 Multiple choice Questions (MCQs)
- Method of resolving ties: Tie among aspirants will be resolved according to age (Date of birth); older candidates shall get preference over younger one.
For more details and apply please visit the official website