AIIMS Rishikesh announces Entrance Exam for Admission to Post Doctoral (DM/M.Ch) Courses for January 2022 session
AIIMS Rishikesh Post Doctoral Course Admission – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh invites applications from interested candidates for admission into the Post Doctoral Course (DM/M.Ch) Courses for January 2022 Session.
AIIMS Rishikesh Post Doctoral Course Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of Application: 15th December 2021 (5:00 PM)
- Issuing Admit Card: 21st December 2021
- Written Test through online (CBT) mode / OMR: 29th December 2021
- Expected date of declaration of Result: 03rd January 2022
- Departmental Assessment: 10th January 2022
- Final result: 15th January 2022
AIIMS Rishikesh Post Doctoral Course Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Educational qualification: A candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by MCI in respective discipline as mentioned here under:-
Required Qualification for DM/M.Ch Course
- Spine Surgery : M.S. in Orthopaedics or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India. Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Joint Replacement & Reconstruction
- Sports Injury: Candidates with MS Orthopaedics/Dip in Orthopaedics with DNB degree/Dip in Orthopaedics with two years post diploma training in any MCI recognised institution.
- Cardiac Intensive Care : MD/ DNB Anaesthesia or MD/DNB Paediatrics or MD/DNB Medicine or MD/DNB Respiratory medicine from a recognized Medical University.
- Pain Medicine: M.D. in Anaesthesiology or equivalent recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology: M.D. in General Medicine/Paediatrics or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Hospital Medicine & Critical Care : M.D. in Internal Medicine/Geriatric Medicine or equivalent recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Upper Age limit is 50 years as on 31.01.2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
- Upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates.
- Persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to DM/M.Ch. for PWD candidates as per Right of persons with Disability Act, 2016.
AIIMS Rishikesh Post Doctoral Course Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates should fill his/her application form available on AIIMS website i.e. https://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/
- The duly filled-in application along with necessary documents and applicable fee should reach “Examination Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)- 249203 on or before 15.12.2021 at 5:00 PM through Registered Post/Speed Post Only.
- Application forms sent through courier will not be entertained.
- Application received after the last date or incomplete in any respect or those not
- accompanied by the documents/information will not be considered.
- The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE DM/M.Ch., JANUARY, 2022 SESSION.”
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST/EWS Category: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWD Candidates are exempted from any Fee
- Mode of payment: Through online only i.e.: NEFT/RTGS/UPI etc., Name of Bank: Punjab National Bank, Name of Account: AIIMS, Examination, A/c No.: 6189000100046878. IFSC Code: PUNB0618900.
- Selections for DM/M.Ch. course is made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
- Stage I: Written test carrying 80 marks of 180 minutes duration in subject candidate has applied for. Question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Qualifying criteria for MCQ based exam shall be based on percentile/percentage scores of candidates depending on the number of candidates. In case, the number of candidates is more than 10 times the number of seats, percentile score shall be considered; else percentage score of candidates shall be considered.
- Stage II: Out of candidates who have secured 50 percentile/percentage or more marks in written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks).
- Final Selection: Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-I and stage-II Examination
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] /OMR
- Duration of Examination: 180 Minutes Stage I
- Date of Examination: 29.12.2021 (Wednesday)
- Number of Shifts: 01 (One)
- Timing of Examination: 10.00 AM Onwards
- Location of Examination Centre: AIIMS Rishikesh
- Language of Paper: English
- Type of Examination: Objective Type
- Number of Questions: Stage-I (80 marks of 180 minutes) Stage-II (20 marks for Departmental Assessment)
- Type of Objective Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Distribution of Questions: 200 Multiple choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme: No Negative Marking
- Method of resolving ties: Tie among aspirants will be resolved according to age (Date of birth); older candidates shall get preference over younger one.
For more details and apply please visit the official website