All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur announces Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Program for January 2022 Session, Apply Now
AIIMS Jodhpur MPH Admission – School of Public Health, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur invites online applications for Entrance Examinations leading to full time two years Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) Course for the January 2022 Session.
Interested candidates can check all the details of AIIMS Jodhpur MPH Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, counseling procedure etc. from this page given below.
AIIMS Jodhpur MPH Admission Dates 2022
- On-line Registration closes on : Monday, November 08, 2021 at 5:00 PM
- Download of Hall Ticket : Monday, November 29, 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination (MCQ based) : Saturday, December 18, 2021
- Date of Starting of session : Saturday, January 15, 2022
AIIMS Jodhpur MPH Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Medical : M.B.B.S. / BDS/ AYUSH (Alternative system of Medicine in India) degree
- Non-Medical : Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Veterinary Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Engineering (BE/B-Tech) with minimum 55% marks.
- Master’s degree (MA/MSc) with minimum 50% marks in Nutrition, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences or any other Science degree.
- Sponsored : Health Sciences degree with three years’ experience.
AIIMS Jodhpur MPH Admission Application Process 2022
- The candidates should fill his/her online application form available on AIIMS website i.e. www.aiimsjodhpuredu.in
- Incomplete applications will not be considered, and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter. All particulars in the application form must be filled carefully and legibly. All claims made in the application must be supported with documentary proof
- Candidates who have obtained their MBBS degree from a Medical College not recognized by the Medical Council of India are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates in employment must forward their application through the proper channel. Online Application will be treated as an advance copy of the application. Application through proper channel should be sent to the Director of the Institute and these must reach the office of Director before the closing date
- For General/OBC Category : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/EWS Category : Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
- The candidate would be selected for admission to the MPH program on the basis of a written entrance test and personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website