List of Entrance Exams postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak
As the number of positive COVID-19 cases surging up continuously and has reached over 12 lakh with the casualties of nearly 30 thousand, various entrance exams in the country have been forced to be postponed further.
In the post below we have compiled the list of Entrance Exams which have been postponed further due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
List of Exams postponed
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2020: The JEE Mains examination which was rescheduled to be held in the month of July has been postponed. Now the examination will be held between September 1 to 6, 2020
- NEET 2020: The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 which was postponed and reschedule to be held on July 26, has been postponed again to be held on September 13, 2020
- JEE Advanced: JEE Advanced has been rescheduled to be held on September 27, 2020.
- GUJCET 2020: Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2020 which was scheduled to be held on July 30, 2020 has been once again postponed to be held on August 24, 2020,
- IGNOU June 2020 TEE: Indira Gandhi National Open University has postponed the June 2020 Term End Exam till September, 2020. The dates are yet to be released by the Varsity.
- NATA 2020: The Council of Architecture has postponed the first National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2020 which was scheduled to be conducted on August 1, 2020. The Examination will now be conducted on August 29, 2020
- BITSAT 2020: Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, has once again postponed BITSAT 2020. The Exam date has been postponed looking at the present scenario in the country in respect to Covid-19 pandemic.
- Assam CEE 2020: The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) have postponed the Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) 2020. The exam will now be conducted on September 20, 2020.
- COMEDK UGET 2020: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) have once again postponed the COMEDK UGET 2020 exam which was scheduled to be held on August 1, 2020. The fresh date for examination will be announced in due course
- UPJEE 2020: Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has once again postponed the UP Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE) 2020. The entrance exam will now be held on September 12, 2020, for Group A, Group E1 and Group E2 and on September 15, 2020, for group B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
- UPSEE 2020: APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has once again postponed the exam dates for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) 2020. The exam will now be held on September 20, 2020