Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date for Fresh Admission for January 2020 for Indian and International Students. Candidates can now register themselves for IGNOU Admission 2020 for January session till February 28, 2020
The Application process for admissions to various Distance Education Academic Programs offered by IGNOU for the Academic Cycle beginning from January 2020 had started in the first week of December 2019.
IGNOU earlier has extended the deadline for January 2020 admission from December 31 to January 20, then from January 20 to January 31 and then the last date was again extended till February 15 and now it has been extended till February 28, 2020
Candidates interested in taking admission into Graduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate Program offered by the varsity for January 2020 session can apply through the official website: https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
Steps to apply Online for IGNOU January 2020 Admission
- Download the Information Brochure January 2020 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.