Sarojini Damodaran Foundation announces Vidyadhan Odisha Plus-2 Scholarship Program 2023, Apply Now
Vidyadhan Odisha Plus-2 Scholarship Program 2023 – Sarojini Damodaran Foundation invites applications for the Vidyadhan Odisha Plus-2 Scholarship Program for the year 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode on or before August 30, 2023.
Vidyadhan Odisha Plus-2 Scholarship Program 2023
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families.
- The students are selected after completion of 10th grade /SSLC through a rigorous selection process including test and interview.
- Currently the Vidyadhan program has around 4300 students across the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Telangana, Goa and Odisha.
- Organization : Sarojini Damodaran Foundation
- Scholarship Name : Vidyadhan Odisha Plus-2 Scholarship Program 2023
- Applicable For : Students completed their 10th grade/HSC exam in 2023
- Applicable State/ UT : Odisha
- Application Last Date: 30th October 2023
- Screening Test: 12th November 2023
- Interview/Tests: 25th November to 30th November 2023
- Scholarship amounts for 11th and 12th grades will be a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- year
- Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs
- Students who have completed their 10th grade/HSC exam in the year 2023 from Odisha. They should also have scored 80% or obtained 8 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination.
- The cutoff mark for students with disability is 65%. or 6.5 CGPA
- You need to have a personal Email Account to apply online.
- DO NOT USE THE EMAIL ID of cyber café/DTP centre since all future communications will be sent to the registered email id. If you do not have an email ID, please create a new account in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers.
- Please memorize the email login and password for future use.
- Step-1 : Go to the official website of Sarojini Damodaran Foundation provided above and Click the Apply button at the end of the page.
- Step-2 : While registering a new account you will be asked for details like:
- Step-3 : Click on the “Apply Now ” button. An email will be sent to your email account with an account activation link.
- Step-4 : Please open your email in a new window and open the account activation email. Click on the activation link provided in that email. This will open the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
- Step-5 : Please login with the email id and the vidyadhan password that you have entered in Step 2 above while registering a new account.
- Step-6 : After you login you can see a link “Help” on the main menu. You can click on that link to read help and instructions for creating an application, updating and tracking it.
- Step-7 : Please select the appropriate scholarship program from the list of available programs and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to create your application.
- Step-8 : After creating the application you can edit it and make changes by clicking on Edit Application on top of the application.
- Step-9 : After you complete the application and submit, you will get a message “submission successful”. However please note that the application will be considered complete only after you upload the mandatory documents and photograph.
- Step-10 : Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from SDF.
- For any clarifications send an email to [email protected] or website https://www.vidyadhan.org/apply or call Pavitra, Phone: 8296010803/7349354415.
- SDF will shortlist the applicants based on their academic performance and the information provided in the application form.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview. Students can apply free of cost on the website directly.
- No other person or institution has been authorised to select students on our behalf.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website