Sarojini Damodaran Foundation announces Vidyadhan Odisha Plus-2 Scholarship Program 2022, Apply Now
Vidyadhan Odisha Plus-2 Scholarship Program 2022 – Sarojini Damodaran Foundation invites applications for the Vidyadhan Odisha Plus-2 Scholarship Program for the year 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode on or before September 30, 2022.
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families.
- The students are selected after completion of 10th grade /SSLC through a rigorous selection process including test and interview.
- Currently the Vidyadhan program has around 4300 students across the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Telangana, Goa and Odisha.
- Organization : Sarojini Damodaran Foundation
- Scholarship Name : Vidyadhan Odisha Plus-2 Scholarship Program 2022
- Applicable For : Students completed their 10th grade/BSE exam in 2022
- Applicable State/ UT : Odisha
- Application last date : 30th September 2022
- Screening Test : 9th October 2022
- Interviews/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame. Exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates : 22nd October to 25th October 2022
- Scholarship amounts for 11th and 12th grades will be a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- year
- Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs
- Students who have completed their 10th grade/BSE exam in the year 2022 from Odisha.
- They should also have scored 80% in their 10th Grade/BSE examination. The cut off mark for students with disabilities is 60%.
- You need to have a personal Email Account to apply online.
- DO NOT USE THE EMAIL ID of cyber café/DTP centre since all future communications will be sent to the registered email id. If you do not have an email ID, please create a new account in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers.
- Please memorize the email login and password for future use.
- Step-1 : Go to the official website of Sarojini Damodaran Foundation provided above and Click the Apply button at the end of the page.
- Step-2 : While registering a new account you will be asked for details like:
- Step-3 : Click on the “Apply Now ” button. An email will be sent to your email account with an account activation link.
- Step-4 : Please open your email in a new window and open the account activation email. Click on the activation link provided in that email. This will open the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
- Step-5 : Please login with the email id and the vidyadhan password that you have entered in Step 2 above while registering a new account.
- Step-6 : After you login you can see a link “Help” on the main menu. You can click on that link to read help and instructions for creating an application, updating and tracking it.
- Step-7 : Please select the appropriate scholarship program from the list of available programs and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to create your application.
- Step-8 : After creating the application you can edit it and make changes by clicking on Edit Application on top of the application.
- Step-9 : After you complete the application and submit, you will get a message “submission successful”. However please note that the application will be considered complete only after you upload the mandatory documents and photograph.
- Step-10 : Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from SDF.
- For any clarifications send an email to email@example.com or website https://www.vidyadhan.org/apply or call Pavitra, Phone: 8296010803/7349354415.
- SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form. This year, due to the covid situation, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview .
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website