Teach for India Fellowship Program 2022-2024 for Youth and Professional
Teach for India Fellowship 2022 – Teach for India invites youths and professionals for a two-year, full-time, paid commitment towards Fellowship program to serve as full-time teachers to children from low-income communities in some of the nation’s most under-resourced schools.
Interested candidates can submit their application on or before September 6, 2020 through online mode. Read further for more details on Teach for India Fellowship 2022
- Organization: Teach For India
- Fellowship Name: Teach For India Fellowship 2022
- Applicable For: Students & Professionals With Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicable States/UTs: All Over India
Teach for India Fellowship 2022 Important Dates
|Round||Deadline (11:59 PM IST)||Outcome|
Eligibility Criteria for Teach for India Fellowship 2022
- In order to be eligible to apply to the Fellowship program, you must be an Indian Citizen or an Overseas Citizen of India, you must have graduated with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree by June/July 2022, and this must be your first application to the 2022 cohort of the Teach For India Fellowship.
- Teach For India Fellows will be paid a salary of Rs. 19,000 per month.
- Housing allowance ranging from Rs.5500 to 10,000, depending
Teach for India Fellowship 2022 Application Process
- Application form is available online only https://apply.teachforindia.org/. Applications for the 2022 Fellowship are now open
- Stage I: Application Form & Online Test
- Stage II: The Phone Interview
- Stage III: The Assessment Centre
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website