NCERT Research Associateship Scheme 2019 for Educationists/Researchers Pool
NCERT Research Associateship 2019 – National Council of Educational Research and Training has announced the NCERT Research Associateship – 2019 for the young educationalists or educational researchers
The aim of this scheme is to utilize the knowledge of these young researchers in areas pertaining to school education, and also give them the opportunity to contribute and obtain experience in their relevant field.
Also See : Scholarships
NCERT Research Associateship 2019 Details
- The present Scheme has been initiated in the NCERT to utilize the experience of young educationists/educational researchers, who have done their Ph.D. on topics relating to school education but have still not got regular jobs. This will give these young people a chance to contribute and gain experience in their relevant areas pertaining to school education. NCERT, in particular, and the education system in India as a whole, will also gain from the energies, enthusiasm and knowledge of these young people. This scheme has been envisaged on the lines of the Senior Research Associateship (Scientists’ Pool Scheme) of the CSIR.
- The tenure of Associateship is fixed for one year and maximum of two years, extendable further for a period up to one year at the discretion of the Director on the recommendation of the Head/PI concerned. The Associateship would terminate earlier if the candidate gets employment elsewhere.
- The Associateship will be terminated as soon as the Associate gets employment.
- Selected Candidates under the Scheme will be paid Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
- Travel cost for research will be allowed up to IInd AC fare.
- Accommodation during travel will be as per NCERT norms.
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Research Associateship 2019
- The Associateship is open to Indian Citizens only.
- The candidate should have been awarded Ph.D. degree in any subject area related to school education or other allied disciplines (e.g. researches having implications for school education) from a recognized university as on the date of application.
- The candidate should not be more than 35 years of age as on the date of application (relaxable as per Government of India norms).
- The candidate should not be employed on the date of award of associateship.
NCERT Research Associateship 2019 Application Process
- Download the application form from the website http://www.ncert.nic.in/
- Candidate must upload self-attested copies of the certificates/mark sheets/testimonials, etc.
- The application should carry a brief summary of the proposed research work (not more than 1500 words) to be carried out during the associateship. Candidate should also submit a concept paper related to school education along with their application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Address for sending the application: The Head, Division of Educational Research (DER), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016, E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
NCERT Research Associateship 2019 Important Date
- The application should be received within 30 days of appearing the advertisement.
For more details visit the NCERT Website www.ncert.nic.in
NCERT New Delhi
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), F.No. 1-4/2014-RTI Cell(PIOs) National Council of Educational Research and Training, Sri Aurbindo Marg, New Delhi-110016, Website www.ncert.nic.in