National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Research Associateship Scheme 2021 for Educationists/Researchers Pool
NCERT Research Associateship – Applications are invited for the appointment of NCERT Research Associates 2021 (purely on a temporary basis) in the field of school education and related disciplines.
About NCERT Research Associateship 2021
- The present Scheme has been initiated in the NCERT to utilize the experience of young educationists/educational researchers, who have done their Ph.D. on topics relating to school education but have still not got regular jobs.
- This will give these young people a chance to contribute and gain experience in their relevant areas pertaining to school education.
- NCERT, in particular, and the education system in India as a whole, will also gain from the energies, enthusiasm and knowledge of these young people. This scheme has been envisaged on the lines of the Senior Research Associateship (Scientists’ Pool Scheme) of the CSIR.
- The tenure of Associateship is fixed for one year and maximum of two years, extendable further for a period up to one year at the discretion of the Director on the recommendation of the Head/PI concerned.
- The Associateship will be terminated as soon as the Associate gets employment.
NCERT Research Associateship Dates 2021
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date to apply: 26th December 2021
NCERT Research Associateship Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The Associateship is open to Indian Citizens only.
- The candidate should have been awarded Ph.D. degree in any subject area related to school education or other allied disciplines (e.g. researches having implications for school education) from a recognized university as on the date of application.
- The candidate should not be more than 35 years of age as on the date of application (relaxable as per Government of India norms).
- The candidate should not be employed on the date of award of Associateship.
NCERT Research Associateship Application Process 2021
- Application should be filled in the prescribed format available on the NCERT website (www.ncert.nic.in). Only online applications will be accepted.
- The last date of receiving completed applications is 26th December 2021.
- All applications must be submitted in the format attached, with self-attested copies of the certificates/mark sheets/testimonials, etc. Also, the application should carry a brief summary of the proposed research work (not more than 1500 words) to be carried out during the associateship. Candidates should also submit a concept paper related to school education along with their application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The application should be applied/submitted within 30 days of publication of advertisement in the newspaper through a portal on NCERT website.
- Selected Candidates under the Scheme will be paid Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
- Travel cost for research will be allowed up to IInd AC fare.
- Accommodation during travel will be as per NCERT norms.
For more details and apply please visit the official website