Larsen & Turbo (L&T) Limited announces Build India Scholarship Scheme 2019 for M. Tech
L&T Build India Scholarship 2019 – Larsen & Turbo Limited (L&T) announces Build India Scholarship 2019 for Engineering graduates interested in pursuing M.Tech. in Construction Technology through L&T’s Build India Scholarship Scheme
Also See : Scholarships 2018
L&T Build India Scholarship 2019
- L&T Construction, in the business of building landmarks, sponsors you to pursue M.Tech in Construction Technology & Management through L&T’s Build-India Scholarship scheme
- The 24-month course that starts in July 2019 will be an ideal opportunity to build your career with us in Project Management & Execution. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Duration: For 24-month
Eligibility Criteria for L&T Build India Scholarship 2019
- Only first class Engineering graduates in core Civil/ core Electrical Engineering who are expected to pass out in 2019 from a recognized Indian university/ institute with an academic aggregate of 65% and above in B.E/B.Tech
- For the 24-month course, we will pay you a stipend of Rs.13,400/Month. The sponsorship fee and tuition fee will be paid directly to the respective IIT or NIT.
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will be absorbed into Company’s rolls.
Selection Process for L&T Build India Scholarship 2019
- Involves an Online Written Test (Subject & Aptitude Tests) followed by an Interview conducted by IIT Madras/Delhi, NIT Tiruchirappalli/Surathkal in coordination with us. The final selection will be subject to your medical fitness.
L&T Build India Scholarship 2019 Application Form
- Eligible candidates may apply online in the application format for the Build-India Scholarship on the ‘Careers’ page of our website www.Lntecc.com, giving accurate and complete details
- L&T does not charge candidates fees at any stage of recruitment. Please report any requests for fees to infodesk@Larsentoubro.com
L&T Build India Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of Online Application: 31st December 2018
- Tentative Date of Hall Ticket Download: 01st February 2019
- Date of Online Test: 24th February 2019
- Date of Interview (Tentative): Last week of March 2019
- Issuance of Sponsorship Letters (Tentative): First Week of June 2019
Regd. office: Larsen and Toubro limited, L&T House, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001, India Website www.lntecc.com