Larsen & Turbo Limited announces Build India Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Pursuing M.Tech in Construction Technology and Management, Apply now
L&T Build India Scholarship 2022 – Larsen & Turbo (L&T) Limited announces Build India Scholarship 2022 for Engineering graduates. Online applications are invited from the candidates interested in pursuing M.Tech. in Construction Technology and Management through L&T’s Build India Scholarship Scheme
Read on for more details on L&T Build India Scholarship 2022.
- 02 years full-time M. Tech degree in Construction Technology & Management
- 24 month sponsored course at IIT Madras / IIT Delhi / NIT Surathkal / NIT Trichy
- Rs. 13,400/- p.m. (paid to the candidates). Tuition fee and Sponsorship fee will be settled by L&T to the respective Institutes directly.
- The sponsored candidates need to pay Hostel Accommodation fee & Mess fee.
L&T Build India Scholarship Dates 2022
- Last Date for Online application: 31st March 2022
- Date of Online Written Test: Between April 2022 – May 2022
- Dates of Interview Process: Between May 2022 – June 2022
- Issuance of Sponsorship letters: 03rd Week of June 2022
L&T Build India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Only final year candidates (those who are pursuing their final year B.E. / B. Tech, those who are expected to graduate by June – August 2022) from core Civil Engineering & Core Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply.
- Mechanical Candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have graduated in the year 2021 or prior to that are not eligible to apply.
L&T Build India Scholarship Application Process 2022
- Applications are accepted through online mode only (https://www.lntecc.com/).
- After registration don’t forget to fill the application form using the login / password shared to your email.
- Upon filling the application form and uploading all the documents, you can submit the application which will be acknowledged by an email as application submitted.
- Step 1: Once you click to apply, you will be guided to a new webpage, wherein you must key in your basic data & submit. You will be alerted through Email which will contain your username along with the password.
- Step 2: Upon successful completion of the registration, you need to log-in to the application portal with the user id and password provided to complete the application form. You need to click “Login” on the top right hand side of the web page to fill the application form.
- Step 3: You need to enter your information sought along with the scanned copies of your certificates / valid photo identity proof / photograph and submit the application which will be taken for further processing.
- If you are shortlisted by us, you will then need to appear for an online written test.
- Online Written Test (Subject & Aptitude Tests) followed by an Interview (conducted by IIT Madras/Delhi, NIT Trichy in coordination with L&T) of those who qualify the written test
- The final selection will be subject to your medical fitness.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website