KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden offers KTH India Scholarship 2023 for Master’s Program
KTH India Scholarship – KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden invites applications for KTH India Scholarship 2023 from graduate students.
KTH India Scholarship 2023
About KTH India Scholarship 2023
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden invites applications for KTH India Scholarship 2023 from graduate students. This scholarship aims to support the study of Indian students who wish to pursue a master’s programme at KTH, Sweden. A total of two applicants will be selected under this scholarship program who will receive a tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend for 10 months per year.
- The KTH India Scholarship Foundation was established in 2012 through a donation made by an anonymous donor and awards two scholarships each year. The scholarship covers the tuition fee of a two year master’s programme and includes a monthly living allowance.
- The KTH India Scholarship covers the tuition fee for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory. The scholarship also includes a monthly living allowance during the academic year (10 months).
- Application opens : 01st December 2022
- Application closes : 16th January 2023
- To be eligible for the scholarship you must be a fee-paying student and have applied for a master’s program at KTH as your first priority.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must have completed an undergraduate programme in India.
- The applicant must be a tuition-fee paying student who has applied for a Master’s program at KTH as the first priority
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.kth.se/
- The Application can be submitted through the Web-portal https://www.kth.se/ from 01st December 2022 to 16th January 2023
- Applicants from Mumbai Metropolitan Area and Pune will be prioritized according to the foundation’s statutes.
- Please note that Indian citizens are eligible to apply for both the KTH India Scholarship and the KTH Scholarship
- Read guidelines for application acceptance, eligibility & requirements for submitting online applications.
- The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence. Only applicants who fulfill the admission requirements of the programme applied for are eligible for a scholarship. After the applicants have been assessed for admission, an assessment of applicants for the scholarship is made based on the following criteria:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant’s bachelor’s degree
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extracurricular activities
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website