KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden offers KTH India Scholarship 2022 for Master’s Program
KTH India Scholarship – KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden invites applications for KTH India Scholarship 2022 from graduate students.
Read further for more details on KTH India Scholarship 2022.
About KTH India Scholarship 2022
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden invites applications for KTH India Scholarship 2022 from graduate students. This scholarship aims to support the study of Indian students who wish to pursue a master’s programme at KTH, Sweden. A total of two applicants will be selected under this scholarship program who will receive a tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend for 10 months per year.
- The KTH India Scholarship Foundation was established in 2012 through a donation made by an anonymous donor and awards two scholarships each year. The scholarship covers the tuition fee of a two year master’s programme and includes a monthly living allowance.
- The KTH India Scholarship covers the tuition fee for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory. The scholarship also includes a monthly living allowance during the academic year (10 months).
KTH India Scholarship Dates 2022
- Application opens : 01st December 2021
- Application closes : 17th January 2022
KTH India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- To be eligible for the scholarship you must be a fee-paying student and have applied for a master’s program at KTH as your first priority.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must have completed an undergraduate programme in India.
- The applicant must be a tuition-fee paying student who has applied for a Master’s program at KTH as the first priority
KTH India Scholarship Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.kth.se/
- The Application can be submitted through the Web-portal https://www.kth.se/ from 01st December 2021 to 17th January 2022
- Applicants from Mumbai Metropolitan Area and Pune will be prioritized according to the foundation’s statutes.
- Please note that Indian citizens are eligible to apply for both the KTH India Scholarship and the KTH Scholarship
- Read guidelines for application acceptance, eligibility & requirements for submitting online applications.
- The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence. Only applicants who fulfil the admission requirements of the programme applied for are eligible for a scholarship. After the applicants have been assessed for admission, an assessment of applicants for the scholarship is made based on the following criteria:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant’s bachelor’s degree
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extracurricular activities
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website