All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination 2022, Apply now
AIYSEE 2022 – AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examinations) is a national level merit-based scholarship program for Engineering and Medical Students. AIYSEE is held to provide professional assistance to applicants who wish to pursue a professional career
- AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination) is scholarship exam / online test series for Class 12 appearing and passed out candidates. This examination aims to help students to achieve their goals by providing them with a scholarship / test series and helping them to take the first step in their endeavor to become successful.
- The scholarship examination will be held at various centres spread across the country in either Pen and Paper or Computer Based mode and online test series platforms can be used to take online tests through laptop / tab / computers / mobile phones etc.
AIYSEE Dates 2022
- Start Application process; 01st January 2022
- Last date for Submission of Online Application : 28th March 2022
- Date of AIYSEE 2022 Exam : 15th to 30th June 2022
- Announcement of Results : October 2022
- Scholarship Distribution : November 2022 to January 2022
Layout of AIYSEE Scholarship
- Students have to appear for the AIYSEE Examination which will be conducted in different parts of the Country.
- Students have to clear the AIYSEE Examination.
- Students have to register for the AIYSEE Test Series and enter the Registration number obtained upon Registration and password to start practicing the AIYSEE Test Series. The AIYSEE Test Series will have validity of 1 year only.
- Qualifying percentage of AIYSEE Examination is 55%.
- Taking admission in college in the current year is mandatory.
AIYSEE Scholarship Slab
- (≥ 90%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : 04 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 05 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (86% to 89%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : 03 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 03 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (81% to 85%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : 1.5 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 02 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (76% to 80%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : 01 Sem. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 01 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (71% to 75%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : 03 months stipend for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 03 months stipend for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (55% to 70%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : Reward (laptop, tab, kindle) for Engineering & Medical (Private/Govt.)
- If student comes under stipend slab he/she will get Rs. 6000 per month as stipend
- Scholarship may increase or decrease based on number of students enrolled
- Students can use AIYSEE test series to practice for various entrance exams.
AIYSEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Any 12th passed out or appearing candidate from a recognized board.
- Candidates appearing for the final semester/year is 2021 or passed year is 2014 and onwards are eligible.
AIYSEE Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to go through the User Manual carefully and acquaint themselves.
- Candidates can apply for AIYSEE-2022 through “online mode “only.
- Online filling up of the Application Form may be made by Clicking on the link under Important links “AIYSEE-2022 Scholarship Exam Apply online” Alternatively one can use the link “https://aiysee.com/myapplication.php”
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the user manual and on the website.
- AIYSEE 2022 Examination fee of Rs.1150/-
- Mode of payment : Through Debit card / Credit card / Netbanking / UPI
AIYSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam : Online mode (Computer Based) or Offline mode (Pen and Paper Based)
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes
- Question type: Objective (Multiple Choice Question)
- Each question carries one mark.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Physics- 30 Questions
- Chemistry- 30 Questions
- Mathematics/Biology – 30 Questions
- Total question : 90
For more details and apply, please visit the official website