All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination – AIYSEE 2020
AIYSEE 2020 – AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examinations) is a national level merit based scholarship program. AIYSEE Provides Engineering and Medical Scholarship for College Students.
About AIYSEE Scholarship
- AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination) is scholarship exam/online test series for Class 12 appearing and passed out candidates. This examination aims to help students to achieve their goals by providing them scholarship / test series and helping them to take the first step in endeavour to become successful.
- The scholarship examination will be held at various centres spread across the country and online test series platform can be used to take online tests through laptop / tab / computers / mobile phones etc.
Also See : Scholarships
Details of Scholarship
- Now AIYSEE has announced to spread scholarship for different parts of India. AIYSEE aims to provide maximum talented student of engineering aspirated or medical aspirated to get enrolled in scholarship exam.
- Organisation: All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE)
- Scholarship Name: AIYSEE 2020 All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination
- Candidates can apply for AIYSEE scholarship for Engineering or Medical (MBBS/BDS) Only.
- IYSEE provides economical test series at an affordable cost of Rs. 1150 for one year. Through this test series subscription the students can avail AIYSEE test series for 1 year. The scholarship exam is free and has no cost involved, the application fee charge of Rs. 1150 is mandatory as the AIYSEE test series is provided for 1 year in which students can practise for various upcoming exams like NEET, IIT JEE etc. We fund the most talented students and help them pursue the most expensive education in India. The rationale is simple.
- Given the level of tuition and other fees in professional colleges, the poor have no chance today to pursue their dreams of becoming engineers or doctors. These students cannot get educational loans from banks either given the insistence of banks in India for history of banking relationships and a need for collateral.
- AIYSEE portal is specially designed for the student to keep them update about the examination, college forums, medical and engineering update, Take fest information, technical seminars, general examinations, results update. It’s a complete portal for the students from their schooling up to their higher studies.
- The Idea to build this portal to provide quality information to the student at a single place so that they have to search at many places for their updated requirements. Also a technical and maintained team is being set up for the student guidance. Our Aim is to “provide high quality education with information”.
Layout of AIYSEE Scholarship
- Students have to appear for the AIYSEE Examination which will be conducted in different parts of Country.
- Students have to clear the AIYSEE Examination
- Students have to register for the AIYSEE Test Series and enter the Registration number obtained upon Registration and password to start practising the AIYSEE Test Series. The AIYSEE Test Series will have a validity of 1 year only.
- Qualifying percentage of AIYSEE Examination is 55%
- Taking admission in college in current year is mandatory
- Marks in AIYSEE Exam
- (≥ 90%) – 04 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 05 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (86% to 89%) – 03 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 03 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (81% to 85%) – 1.5 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 02 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (76% to 80%) – 01 Sem. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 01 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (71% to 75%) – 03 months stipend for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 03 months stipend for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (55% to 70%) – Reward (laptop, tab, kindle) for Engineering & Medical (Private/Govt.)
- If student comes under stipend slab he/she will get Rs. 6000 per month as stipend
- Scholarship may increase or decrease based on number of students enrolled
Eligibility Criteria for AIYSEE 2020
- Any 12th passed out or appearing candidate from a recognized board whose appearing year is 2020 or passed year is 2014 and onwards are eligible.
AIYSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes
- Question Type: Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Physics – 30 Questions
- Chemistry – 30 Questions
- Mathematics/Biology – 30 Questions
- Total Questions – 90
- Each question carries one work.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Ajmer, Allahabad, Ambala, Amritsar, Arra , Asansol, Badh, Bardhaman, Bareilly, Begusarai, Bengaluru, Betiya, Bhilai, Bhagalpur, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bilaspur, Bokaro , Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Chhapra , Cuttack, Chandigarh, Coimbatore , Darjeeling , Dehradun, Delhi, Dharamshala, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, East Champaran, Gandhinagar, Gangtok, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gopalganj, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hazaribag, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Imphal, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jahanabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Katihar, Kavaratti, Kishanganj, Kochi, Kohima, Kota, Kolkata, Kullu, Lakhisarai, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Madurai, Motihari, Mangalore, Mumbai , Mysore, Muzaffarpur , Nagpur, Nasik , Noida, Panaji, Panipat, Pathankot, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi , Roorkee, Rourkela , Shillong, Shimla, Sikar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Surat, Tirupati, Thiruvananthapuram , Udaipur, Ujjain, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal
- There is no negative (-ve) marking for wrong answers.
- Register for AIYSEE 2020 and get unlimited access to AIYSEE test series worth Rs. 2999/-
AIYSEE 2020 Application Process
- Candidates are required to go through the User Manual carefully and acquaint themselves
- Candidates can apply for AIYSEE-2020 through online mode only. User manual can be downloaded from the website www.aiysee.com
- Online filling up of the Application Form may be made by Clicking on the link under
- Important links “AIYSEE-2020 Scholarship Exam Apply online”
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the user manual and on the website. Candidate can pay application fee through “online mode” only (i.e., Debit card / credit card/ Net-banking)
- If Your payment is debited from your account and confirmation page is not shown, please mail or call us as soon as possible and wait for 24-48
- For Latest updates, Candidates must remain in touch with the website www.aiysee.com and regularly check their email till completion of scholarship process. Students are advised to retain the mobile number and email id that they have used while registration.
- For any query please mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 080-66085666
AIYSEE 2020 Important Dates
- AIYSEE Scholarship Application Apply Online Start: 08th September 2019
- AIYSEE Scholarship Application Apply Online End: 15th January 2020
- Online /Offline Exam Start Date: 20th April 2020
- Online /Offline Exam End Date: 28th May 2020
- Date of Admit Card: April – May 2020
- AIYSEE scholarship Result Announcement: June-August 2020
- Scholarship Distribution: Last week of Sep. 2020
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination (AIYSEE), 2nd Floor, 259 2nd Main, 6th Cross, Stage 1 Indranagar, Bangalore-560038, Phone No.: 080-66085666, Email: email@example.com, Website www.aiysee.com