All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination 2023, Apply now
AIYSEE 2023 – AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examinations) is a national level merit-based scholarship program for Engineering and Medical Students. AIYSEE is held to provide professional assistance to applicants who wish to pursue a professional career
- AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination) is scholarship exam / online test series for Class 12 appearing and passed out candidates. This examination aims to help students to achieve their goals by providing them with a scholarship / test series and helping them to take the first step in their endeavor to become successful.
- The scholarship examination will be held at various centres spread across the country in either Pen and Paper or Computer Based mode and online test series platforms can be used to take online tests through laptop / tab / computers / mobile phones etc.
- Start Application process : 10th December 2022
- Last date for Submission of Online Application : 31st December 2022
- Admit Card : March 2023
- Date of AIYSEE 2023 Exam : 20th to 25th April 2023
- Announcement of Results : 1st to 05th May 2023
- Scholarship Distribution : June 2023
Layout of AIYSEE Scholarship
- Students have to appear for the AIYSEE Examination which will be conducted in different parts of the Country.
- Students have to clear the AIYSEE Examination.
- Students have to register for the AIYSEE Test Series and enter the Registration number obtained upon Registration and password to start practicing the AIYSEE Test Series. The AIYSEE Test Series will have validity of 1 year only.
- Qualifying percentage of AIYSEE Examination is 55%.
- Taking admission in college in the current year is mandatory.
AIYSEE Scholarship Slab
- (≥ 90%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : 04 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 05 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (86% to 89%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : 03 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 03 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (81% to 85%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : 1.5 yr. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 02 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (76% to 80%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : 01 Sem. for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 01 yr. for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (71% to 75%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : 03 months stipend for Engineering (Private/Govt.) & 03 months stipend for Medical (Private/Govt.)
- (55% to 70%) Marks in AIYSEE Exam : Reward (laptop, tab, kindle) for Engineering & Medical (Private/Govt.)
- If student comes under stipend slab he/she will get Rs. 6000 per month as stipend
- Scholarship may increase or decrease based on number of students enrolled
- Students can use AIYSEE test series to practice for various entrance exams.
- Any 12th passed out or appearing candidate from a recognize board whose appearing year is 2023 or passed year is 2018 onwards and appearing in any Medical / Engineering Entrance Exam (like JEE, NEET etc.) are eligible.
- Candidates are required to go through the User Manual carefully and acquaint themselves.
- Candidates can apply for AIYSEE-2023 through “online mode “only.
- Online filling up of the Application Form may be made by Clicking on the link under Important links “AIYSEE-2023 Scholarship Exam Apply online” Alternatively one can use the link “https://aiysee.com/myapplication.php”
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the user manual and on the website.
- Application Fee: 1100.00 for all Quota (General/ OBC/ SC/ ST)
- Mode of payment : Through Debit card / Credit card / Netbanking / UPI
AIYSEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam : Online mode (Computer Based) or Offline mode (Pen and Paper Based)
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes
- Question type: Objective (Multiple Choice Question)
- Physics- 30 Questions
- Chemistry- 30 Questions
- Mathematics/Biology – 30 Questions
- Total question : 90
- Each question carries one mark.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
For more details and apply, please visit the official website