ANTSE 2019 Notification, Application Form, Dates
ANTSE 2019 – Ajmal Foundation Provided Ajmal National Talent Search Scholarship 2019, Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the ANTSE entrance exam 2019.
The Ajmal Talent Search exam is an initial step taken by the organizers to develop the interest of the candidates in the competitive examinations. This exam is also to identify the extraordinary talents of the candidates in the academics. The Ajmal Foundation is the organizer of this exam.
Board of ANTS Exam:
- Chief Patron: Maulana Badruddin Ajmal
- Executive Patron: Mr.Sirajuddin Ajmal
See: Scholarships in India 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Ajmal National Talent Search Exam 2019
Students of III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, Higher Secondary classes (XI & XII) and Degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd year B. A./B.Sc./B. Com. and students studying Law, Engineering, Medical, Management and Computer Science, etc.
Ajmal National Talent Search Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of receiving forms: 31st March 2019
- Date & Time of exam: 26th May 2019 (11.00am-1.00pm)
- Date of declaration of result: 31st August 2019
Ajmal National Talent Search Exam Pattern
- Class wise examination up to Class 10th with MCQ based questions
- One combined paper of Higher Secondary level for class 11th and 12th
- One combined paper of Degree level for B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and others.
- Medium of exam: English, Bengali, Assame
Syllabus of Exam
- Up to 10th mostly, prescribed state & Central Syllabi.
- For Higher Secondary & Degree: Confirming to the pattern of UPSC and APSC
- Exam Fee: Rs. 150/- only
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification 2019
ANTSE 2019 Admit Card
The authority will release the admit card for the examination from the official website of the authority. So the candidates have to get the admit card for this exam in the online mode only. They have to use the details of the application forms in order to get the admit card for the exam. The candidates also have to carry the admit card on a necessary basis to the examination hall in order to get the entry in the examination hall.
ANTSE 2019 Rewards
Rank Scholarship amount
- First INR 5000
- Second INR 4500
- Third INR 4000
- Fourth INR 3500
- Fifth INR 3000
- Sixth INR 2500
- Seventh INR 2000
- Eighth INR 1700
- Ninth INR 1500
- Tenth INR 1000
The candidates will get the rewards on the basis of their ranks in the exam. The authority will select the top 10 ranks from each class to award them with the scholarship amount. Candidates can also confirm the details from the official website of the authority.
ANTSE 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are to apply in the prescribed form available at the designated examination centres. The form may be downloaded from our website and should be filled up properly and submit to the coordinator of the centre who is to collect the examination fees from the individual candidates and deposit the total amount collected either through online banking/cash deposit in favor of Ajmal foundation- A/C No: 11284630800 (SBI, Hojai Branch Code- 02065, IFSC-SBIN0002065)
- The Application Form, complete in all respects, must reach ANTSE Office on or before scheduled date. The ANTSE Board will not be responsible for any postal delay and all applications received after the last date will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this respect
- All correspondence shall be made with the exam centre only.
- Candidates shall receive Admit Cards from their respective exam centres only.
- Admit cards will be sent to the Exam Centres before 15 days of the exam.
- Change in date, Venue and other exam related matters if any, are subject to the decision of ANTSE Board only.
- All disputes shall be subject to Hojai jurisdiction only.
- Request for re-checking of answer script will not be entertained.
- Result will be published in our official website & Result Bulletin, Certificates & Cash Awards will be sent to Exam Centres / Co-coordinators only.
Ajmal National Talent Search Examination
Hajji Mufossil Ali Complex, Hojai, Assam 782435