Ajmal Foundation announces Ajmal National Talent Search Scholarship Exam (ANTSE) 2021
ANTSE 2021 – Ajmal Foundation invites application for Ajmal National Talent Search Scholarship Exam 2021 from the Students of III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, Higher Secondary and Degree level.
Read further for more details on ANTSE 2021
- The Ajmal Talent Search exam is an initial step taken by the organizers to develop the interest of the candidates in the competitive exams
- This exam is also to identify the extraordinary talents of the candidates in the academics. The Ajmal Foundation is the organizer of this exam.
- The aim of ANTS Examination is to identify the extraordinarily brilliant students and to encourage them through cash awards and other incentives to further improve and hone their talents.
ANTSE 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of Receiving Forms: 22nd May 2021
- Date & Time of Exam: 20th June 2021 (Tentative)
Cash Awards & Scholarships
Ajmal Toppers: (80 Ranks from Class III to X and 6 Ranks from HS to Degree)
- 1st rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.5000.00.
- 2nd rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.4500.00.
- 3rd rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.4000.00.
- 4th rank holder in each class will be awarded a Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.3500.00.
- 5th rank holder in each class will be awarded a Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.3000.00.
- 6th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.2500.00.
- 7th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.2000.00.
- 8th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.1700.00.
- 9th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.1500.00.
- 10th rank holder in each class will be awarded Cash Award and scholarship of Rs.1000.00.
- At the level of each centre the top three performers will be awarded @ Rs 400, Rs 350 and Rs 300 respectively.
- 20% of Candidates from each centre on the basis of marks (In the context of that centre only) will be awarded a “Promizer prize” @ Rs 200 per candidate.
Eligibility Criteria for ANTSE 2021
- Students of III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, Higher Secondary classes (XI & XII) and Degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd year B. A./B.Sc./B. Com. and students studying Law, Engineering, Medical, Management and Computer Science, etc.
ANTSE 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are to apply in the prescribed form available at the designated exam centres
- Form may be downloaded from our website and should be filled up properly and submit to the coordinator of the centre who is to collect the exam fees from the individual candidates and deposit the total amount collected either through online banking/cash deposit in favour of Ajmal Foundation-A/C No: 11284630800 (SBI, Hojai Branch Code: 02065, IFSC-SBIN0002065).
- Application Form, complete in all respects, must reach ANTSE Office on or before the scheduled date. The ANTSE Board will not be responsible for any postal delay and all applications received after the last date will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this respect
- All correspondence shall be made with the exam centre only.
- Candidates shall receive Admit Cards from their respective exam centres only.
- Admit cards will be sent to the Exam Centres before 15 days of the exam.
- Change in date, Venue and other exam related matters if any, are subject to the decision of ANTSE Board only.
- All disputes shall be subject to Hojai jurisdiction only.
- Requests for re-checking the answer script will not be entertained.
- Results will be published in our official website & Result Bulletin, Certificates & Cash Awards will be sent to Exam Centres / Co-ordinators only.
- Rs. 150/- (One hundred and Fifty only) (For each candidate)
- Class wise exam up to class X with objective type multiple Choice questions.
- One combined paper of Higher Secondary level for class XI and XII.
- One combined paper of Degree level for B. A./B.Sc./B. Com., 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and others.
Medium of Exam:
- English, Assamese & Bengali (up to class XII) English (for Degree Students)
- Up to X. mostly, prescribed State & Central Syllabi.
- For H.S. & Degree: Conforming to the UPSC and APSC General Studies Pattern.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website