All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination 2019 (Secondary)
AIEESE 2019 – AIEESE (Secondary) Examination provides a platform of support to all IIT/NIT aspirants by granting them scholarship on qualifying it to pursue engineering education.
This Engineering entrance scholarship is for students, who will be studying in IIT / NIT under the scholarship program of AIEESE (Secondary) – 2019 for an undergraduate degree starting in 2019
Also See : Scholarships 2019
About the AIEESE
- Brainztorm conducts AIEESE (Secondary) Scholarship Exam every year for engineering aspirants on national level to grant scholarship and help them admit to the choicest institute.
- BTE has been organizing and conducting AIEESE (Secondary), a scholarship examination, for students since 2015 on national level. It provides one-time opportunity to students
- The Scholarship Program provides financial award to students for their Higher Education in India. Award is available to any qualified student, irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community, gender or religion.
- To qualify for a scholarship, an applicant must apply for AIEESE (Secondary) – 2019. We award merit-based scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate (Engineering) degrees in India.
- The objective of the program is to encourage outstandingly meritorious/deserving students to pursue academic excellence. The program gives an excellent opportunity to students, to live their dreams and is extremely beneficial for those who are from a financially weak background.
- Students who wish to pursue engineering as a career must not miss this and apply immediately in order to reap the benefits of this rare opportunity.
- Organisation: Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd
- Scholarship Name: AIEESE 2019 Secondary All India Engineering Entrance Scholarship Examination
Eligibility Criteria for AIEESE 2019
- Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2017 or 2018 with 60% marks for all categories of candidate; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying exam in 2019 are eligible to appear in AIEESE (Secondary) – 2019 provisionally
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st Oct. 1994 are eligible to apply for AIEESE (Secondary) – 2019. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who are born on or after October 01, 1989 are also eligible
- The date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate shall only be considered valid.
- Candidates who will qualify for AIEESE (Secondary) – 2019 and also secure admission in any of the IIT/NIT through JEE (Main) /JEE (Advanced), After the completion of admission process candidates would be facilitated by scholarship according to layout and section of scholarship (as mentioned in the table VI & VII)
- Candidates who will secure All India Rank up to 10,000 in AIEESE (Secondary) would be awarded by Scholarship, In the month of October qualified candidates have to make online registration from official website of AIEESE (Secondary) and after verification of all submitted docs scholarship would be released in the month of November 2019
- Note: If any candidate is found ineligible for admission and failed to secure admission or on cancellation of admission in any of the IIT/NIT then his / her scholarship will be cancelled
Layout of Scholarship
- Layout of Scholarship for studying in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- 500 – 85% = Marks Tuition fee for full 4 years
- 1500 – 75% = Marks < 85% Tuition fee for full 1 years
- 3000 – 65% =Marks < 75% Standard Laptop
- 1000 students securing 85 % or above marks in AIEESE (Secondary) are eligible for scholarship (Tuition fee for full 4 year) for studying in any 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
- 2000 students securing marks more than or equal to 75% and less than 85 % in AIEESE (Secondary) are eligible for scholarship (Tuition fee for 1 year) for studying in any 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
- 3000 students securing marks more than or equal to 65% and less than 75 % in AIEESE (Secondary) are eligible for scholarship (Standard Laptop) for studying in any 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Distribution of Scholarship
- Applicants who are applying for AIEESE (Secondary) and qualify in the exam with rank up to 10,000 in AIEESE(Secondary), have to apply for registration of scholarship of AIEESE (Secondary) through online mode, in which they will get a registration form to fill the details.
- 2. In about 2nd or 3rd week of October, applicant has to register for scholarship i.e. they have to apply for registration which will be announced on 2nd or 3rd week of October 2019 on the website (www.aieesesecondary.co.in)
- Duration of applying for registration will be 2nd weeks only
Mode of Exam
- The Entrance examination will be conducted in a single mode – offline (Pen and Paper based) only, consisting of three sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology bearing equal weight age in terms of questions and marks. All questions shall be objective type questions.
- Physics Objective Type – 50 Questions and 200 Marks
- Chemistry Objective Type – 50 Questions and 200 Marks
- Mathematics – 50 Questions and 200 Marks
- English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning – 50 Questions and 200 Marks
- Objective Type- 50 Questions and 200 Marks
- Objective Type – 50 Questions and 200 Marks
Schedule of Exam
- 02nd May 2019 (Thursday) – Slot – I PCM (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM, 03 Hrs.)
- 05th May 2019 (Sunday) -Slot – II PCM (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM, 03 Hrs.)
Scoring & Negative Marking
- The pattern of the exam shall be objective type based and there would-be multiple-choice questions with four options, having single correct answer. Each correct answer will carry four marks of each subject
- The candidate is supposed to mark the right answer on the OMR sheet. For each incorrect response, one forth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted.
Medium of Exam
- Language of question paper of AIEESE (Secondary) – 2019 will be in English only.
- Offline Application, Paste Images, Offline Payment & Offline Submission)
- The Admit card can be downloaded from the AIEESE (Secondary) official website (www.aieesesecondary.co.in) tentatively from 15th April 2019
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact/write to the AIEESE (Secondary) Board in case he/ she is not able to download the Admit Cards by 25th April 2019
- An information center will be also functional on all working days from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm for general queries. The phone number of the information center is available on the website of AIEESE (Secondary)
Application Procedure for AIEESE 2019
- Applicants are hereby asked to apply for AIEESE (Secondary) – 2019, by any of the following modes
- Applicants have to fill up the Online Application as per the norms prescribed on the website (www.aieeseprimary.co.in)
- Payment of Exam Fees and Submission of Application: The students must fill up their application forms, pay fees and submit them Online, but those who want to pay fees Offline must take print-out of the duly filled up application forms and pay fee through DD and submit them Offline.
- The eligible candidates have to fill offline Printed Application completely
- Applicants have to paste recent passport size coloured photograph (size 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) sign their form (using blue ballpoint pen) and LTI (using blue stamp ink) on the application form.
- Pay Examination Fees through Demand Draft in favour of BRAINZTORM TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE PVT. LTD. payable at NEW DELHI.
- Filled application form along with Demand Draft must be sent by speed post / registry or courier to the following address: BRAINZTORM TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE PVT. LTD, G-19, 1st, 02nd Floor, Sector -3, Noida (Delhi NCR) – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
- For the latest information related to AIEESE (Secondary) – 2019, kindly visit official website www.aieeseprimary.co.in
- Examination Fees of AIPMST (Secondary)
- GEN / OBC Category – INR 1275 + 18% GST – Rs.1504.50/-
- Female Candidate of All Category – INR 1075 + 18% GST – Rs.1268.50/-
- SC / ST / PH Category – INR 1075 + 18% GST – Rs.1268.50/-
AIEESE 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 31st October 2018 (11.59 PM)
- Correction in filled Application Form: 01st to 05th April 2019 (10.00 AM – 11.59 PM)
- Download e- Admit Card: 15th April 2019 (10.00 AM)
- Date of Examination (Slot – I): 02nd May 2019 (10.00 AM – 01.00 PM)
- Date of Examination (Slot – II): 05th May 2019 (10.00 AM – 01.00 PM)
- Answer Key: 06th May 2019 (06.00 PM)
- Declaration of Result: 20th May 2019 (10.00 AM)
- Entry in the Examination Hall: 01:30 PM
- Distribution of OMR Sheet: 01:50 PM
- Seal of test Booklet to be broken: 01:55 PM
- Last entry in the Examination Hall: 02:00 PM
- Test Commences: 02:00 PM
- Test Concludes: 05:00 PM
For more information visit the website: www.aipmst.co.in
Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd
A-3, 2nd Floor, Sector – 4, Noida (Delhi NCR) – 201301, Uttar Pradesh, Website www.aipmst.co.in