INAE announces Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2023, Apply Now
Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2023 – Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is offering Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2023-24 to outstanding engineers to recognize, encourage and support translational research for achieving excellence in engineering, innovation and technology development.
Interested candidates can check details on Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2023 from the page below and apply for the same.
NAE-SERB, DST Fellowship 2023 Details
- Scope: All areas of engineering, innovation and technology are covered by this fellowship.
- No. of Fellowship: A Maximum of 10 Fellowships will be awarded per year.
- Duration: Initially for 3 years, extendable by up to 2 more years depending on the performance
- A monthly fellowship of INR 25,000 in addition to the regular income
- A research grant of INR 15 lakh per year
- An INR 1 lakh per annum overhead
- The fellowship is taxable as per IT rule of Government of India.
- Last date for receipt of Nominations: 30th June 2023
- The scheme is applicable to Indian nationals as well as Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) working in permanent positions in engineering professions in public funded institutions in India.
- The applicant should possess adequate professional qualification and hold at least a bachelor’s degree
- This applicant should have a minimum of five (5) years of service left in the parent organization as on the date of the award.
- The applicant should not be holding any other fellowship and in the event of selection, he/she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships.
- Applicants can download the nomination form from the official website https://www.inae.in/
- The submission of the Nomination form along with all supporting documents/appendices should be submitted by email to INAE at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eligible candidates are selected periodically (normally twice a year) by a Search -Cum-Selection Expert Committee specially constituted for the purpose, as per the broad guidelines of the fellowship
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website