INAE Announces Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2022, Apply Now
Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2022 – Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is offering Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2022-23 to outstanding engineers to recognize, encourage and support translational research for achieving excellence in engineering, innovation and technology development.
Interested candidates can check details on Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2022 from the page below and apply for the same.
NAE-SERB, DST Fellowship 2022 Details
- Scope: All areas of engineering, innovation and technology are covered by this fellowship.
- No. of Fellowship: A Maximum of 10 Fellowships will be awarded per year.
- Duration: Initially for 3 years, extendable by upto 2 more years depending on the performance
- A monthly fellowship of INR 25,000 in addition to the regular income
- A research grant of INR 15 lakh per year
- An INR 1 lakh per annum overhead
- Last date for receipt of Nominations: 30th June 2022
- Applicant should possess adequate professional qualification and hold at least a bachelor’s degree
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of service left in the parent organization as on the date of the award
- Applicant should not be holding any other fellowship and in the event of selection, he/she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships
- Note: Applicant should not be holding any other fellowship and in the event of selection, he/she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships
- Applicants can download the nomination form from the official website https://www.inae.in/
- In view of the unprecedented crisis due to impact of Covid-19 Virus, the submission of the Nomination form along with all supporting documents/appendices can be submitted by email as a pdf file to INAE (firstname.lastname@example.org), as a special provision for this year
- In case, the document is not signed by the nominator, an email should be sent by the nominator authenticating the nomination.
- Eligible candidates are selected periodically (normally twice a year) by a Search -Cum-Selection Expert Committee specially constituted for the purpose, as per the broad guidelines of the fellowship
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website