Sri Ramachandra University Chennai announce Admission to Postgraduate Paramedical Course 2021
Sri Ramachandra University PG Paramedical Admission 2021 – Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research has invited application for admission to Postgraduate Paramedical courses for the academic year 2021-22.
Applications can be submitted through post, on or before July 15, 2021. Check details on courses, eligibility criteria, application process and more from the page below.
Sri Ramachandra University PG Paramedical Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process – Started
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications :- 15th July 2021
- M.Sc. Audiology
- M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy)
- M.Sc. (Medical Physiology),
- M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry)
- M.Sc.(Medical Microbiology and Applied Molecular Biology)
- M.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology),
- M.Sc. (Neuroscience) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Renal Sciences & Dialysis Technology) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Urology Technology) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Human Genetics) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology) (Under CBCS),
- M.Sc.(Medical Bioinformatics) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc.(Clinical Nutrition)
- M.Sc. (Biomedical Sciences)
- M.Sc.(Clinical Embryology)
- M.Sc. Medical Psychology (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Perfusion Technology)
- M.OPTOM. (Master of Optometry) (Under CBCS)
- M.B.A. (Hospital & Health Systems Management)
- Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T.)
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Ramachandra University PG Paramedical Admission 2021
- For M.Sc. Programs :- B.Sc/MBBS/BDS/B.P.T
- M.OPTOM. Program :- Should have passed in B. Optom or its equivalent of any University recognized by their respective country council.
- M.B.A. Program :- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree awarded by any recognized University.
- M.P.T. Program :- Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree (Full-time) awarded by any recognized University and completed 6 months of internship on or before 30 June 2021
- For all M.Sc courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the prospectus
Sri Ramachandra University PG Paramedical Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from website www.sriramachandra.edu.in
- Filled in applications should be sent by airmail speed post/courier only (not by email) by superscribing “NRI/Foreign Student Application for admission 2021-22”, on the envelope and addressed to: Assistant Director-International Relations, Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed University), Porur, Chennai-600116, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Candidates should send a photocopy of their high school transcripts of grades and other credentials only. (Please do not send original certificates at this stage).
- All original certificates will be verified and accepted only at the time of admission.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website