PGI Chandigarh House Job (Dentistry) Entrance Exam for Admission to (Oral Health Sciences) Course for July 2022 Session
PGIMER Chandigarh House Job Entrance Exam 2022 – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications for admission to House Job (Dentistry) (Oral Health Sciences) Course for the academic session beginning in July 2022
Applications can be submitted online till May 02, 2022. Interested candidates can check all the details of PGIMER House Job Entrance Exam 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc. from the page given below.
PGIMER Chandigarh House Job Entrance Exam 2022
PGI House Job Entrance Exam 2022 Dates
- Start of online registration on website www.pgimer.edu.in: 12th April 2022
- House Job (OHS) application form closing date: 02nd May 2022
- Correction Window for House Job (OHS): 07 & 08th May 2022
- Computer Based Entrance Test (CBT):03rd June 2022
- Expected date of declaration of result: 13th June 2022
- Counselling: To be announced
PGIMER House Job Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
House Job (Dentistry)
- Must hold a degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Must have either completed, or due to complete, compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st December for July session and 30th June for July session respectively.
- Must be registered with Central/State Dental Registration Council
- The candidates selected for House Job (Oral Health Sciences) are appointed for a period of six months. On recommendation of the Head of the Department, this period can be extended upto one year.
- House Job will be offered once in the department for a maximum period of one year.
- Candidates are eligible for House Job within three years after obtaining the BDS degree.
PGIMER House Job Entrance Exam Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled forms may lead to rejection.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.pgimer.edu.in.
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form.
- For General /OBC/Sponsored Category : Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Mode Of Payment : Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Mode of Examination : Computer Based Test (CBT) / Online
- Duration of Examination : 1 and ½ (One and Half hours /90 minutes)
- Date of Examination : Friday, the 03rd June 2022
- Number of Shifts : 01 (One)
- Timing of Examination : 09.00 AM to 10.30 AM
- Location of Examination Centres Chandigarh, Delhi & Mohali (Pb.)
- Language of Paper : English
- Type of Examination : Objective Type
- Number of Questions : One Paper of 100 MCQ (One Hundred)
For more details and apply please visit official website