PGIMER Chandigarh House Job (Dentistry) Entrance Examination for Admission to Oral Health Sciences) Course for July 2021 Session
PGIMER Chandigarh House Job Entrance Exam 2021 – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh invites online applications for admission to House Job (Dentistry) (Oral Health Sciences) Course for the academic session beginning in July 2021
Applications can be submitted online till April 27, 2021. Interested candidates can check all the details of PGIMER House Job Entrance Exam 2021, like application form, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc. from the page given below.
About the Program
- Admission to House Job (OHS) conducted at the Institute is made twice a year. The sessions commence from first January and first July each year.
- The admission to the House Job of the Institute is made on merit on all India basis, by holding an entrance test by the Institute, after issuing a countrywide admission notice.
- The admission notice is published in leading English newspapers Employment News of India in the month of September/Oct for January session and March/April for July session.
PGIMER Chandigarh House Job Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
- Start of online registration on website – 28th March 2021
- House Job (OHS) application form closing date – 27th April 2021
- Correction Window for House Job (OHS) – 29th & 30th April 2021
- Computer Based Entrance Test (CBT) – 05th June 2021
- Expected date of declaration of result – 12th June 2021
- Counselling – 19th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER Chandigarh House Job Entrance Exam 2021
House Job (Dentistry)
- Must hold degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Must have either completed, or due to complete, compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st December for January session and 30th June for July session respectively.
- Must be registered with Central/State Dental Registration Council
- The candidates selected for House Job (Oral Health Sciences) are appointed for a period of six months. On recommendation of the Head of the Department, this period can be extended upto one year.
- House Job will be offered once in the department for a maximum period of one year.
- Candidates are eligible for House Job within three years after obtaining the BDS degree.
PGIMER Chandigarh House Job Entrance Exam 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled forms may lead to rejection.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.pgimer.edu.in.
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form.
- For General /OBC/Sponsored Category – Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST Category – Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Mode Of Payment – Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
- The Entrance Exam shall be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT), based on a held on Sunday, the 5th June, 2021; marks for theory paper are 100, with each correct response being awarded with one mark
- The Online (CBT) Entrance Test will be conducted in one shift: Timing – 9.00 AM to 10.30 AM
- Mode of Exam – Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
- Duration of Exam – 90 minutes
- Date of Examination – 05th June 2021 (Sunday), 09 AM to 10.30 AM.
- Exam Centres – Bangalore, Kolkata, New Delhi and Chandigarh
- Language of Paper – English
- Type of Question – Objective Type
- Number of Questions – One Paper of 100 MCQ
- Marking Scheme – Each incorrect response will be penalized with a negative score of –0.25 marks.
- Roll Numbers/Admit Cards/Hall ticket for appearing in the entrance exam will be available for download to eligible candidates approximately ten (10) days in advance and can be downloaded from the website by logging into their accounts on the website with their respective login id and password.
- Roll Numbers / Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post. The candidates are allowed to enter the examination hall on the production of the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Medical fitness is a pre-condition for admission to the MDS/House Job of the Institute.
- Selected candidates (except sponsored candidates) will be medically examined by a Medical Board constituted by the Institute for the purpose.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website