Directorate of Nursing Odisha B.Sc Nursing Admission 2018
Directorate of Nursing Odisha Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course 2018
Directorate of Nursing Odisha B.Sc Nursing Admission 2018 - Directorate of Nursing Odisha invites applications in prescribed format from the eligible candidates for admission into 4 years Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course for the academic session 2018-19
Candidates seeking admission for the course at Govt. & Private Colleges of Nursing (recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/ONMC) in the state of Odisha may apply in the prescribed application form within the stipulated time
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams 2019
Basic B.Sc. Course Details
- The duration of the course is 4 years which includes theory and practical as per prescribed syllabus of Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi
- All seats in (Govt. college of Nursing & 85% Govt. quota seats of private Colleges) will be filled up through counseling from the Central merit list approved by the state selection committee.
- The private Institutions will fill-up the vacant seats of 85% Govt. quota seats at their own level by following the eligibility criteria fixed by INC New Delhi.
- Private institutions will fill up 15% seats under management quota as per eligibility criteria of INC New Delhi
- Both Female and Male candidates are eligible to apply (10% seats reserved for male candidate)
- Candidate must:
- Be of minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018
- Have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from CHSE, Odisha or any other board or Council or University equivalent thereof
- Have passed 10+2 Examin Science (physics, chemistry & Biology) conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks are also eligible to apply
- Have passed in the subject of PCB & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination i.e. (10 +2). Candidate’s belongings to SC/ST the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying exambe 40% instead of 45 % as stated above
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.sc Nursing
- Have passed Odia up to ME standard. For Candidates to be admitted in (Govt. /85% Govt. quota seats in INC/ONMC recognized private) institutions
- Be either domicile/ permanent resident /native of Odisha but currently residing outside Odisha (candidate seeking admission in Govt. College of Nursing, and 85% of Govt. quota seats in Private INC /ONMC recognized institutions)
- Be medically fit to undergo the course.
- Loco motor disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% only will be taken into consideration for Physical handicapped category. Candidates are advised to obtain their handicapped certificate from the competent authority of the concerned district
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured in the entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared as per the following category - SC; ST; P.H; GCH (Green card holder); Ex-Serviceman and Un reserved
Reservation of Seats
- (Common to all colleges of Nursing):
- 22.5% for ST (Schedule Tribe)
- 16.25% for SC (Schedule Caste)
- 3% each for Physically Handicapped
- 5 % Green Card Holder
- 3% for Children of Service men & Ex-Service Men
Stipend & Scholarship
- Candidates admitted in Govt. College of Nursing. Will be paid stipend @Rs2500/- P.M during internship
- SC/ST candidates for admission into B.Sc. Nursing Course in private recognized institutions in the State will get Scholarship by NHM, Government of Odisha under Public-Private Partnership (PPP) scheme titled “SwasthyaSebikaNijukti Yojana
Also See : B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams 2018
- Application form and Prospectus for admission into 4 years Basic B.Sc. Nursing course for the academic session 2018-19 are available in the official website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha i.e. www.nursingodisha.nic.in (Click News & Events) during the period from 07th July 2018 to 22nd July 2018
- The applicants are advised to go through the Official Website www.nursingodisha.nic.in for detailed information of all prospectuses for the academic session 2018-19
- The filled in application form along with enclosures and fees in shape of Bank challan. amounting Rs.1000/-only drawn in favour of “Director Nursing Odisha, Selection Fees” payable at State Bank of India, HOD Building Branch, Bhubaneswar, should reach this Address - “Convenor, B.Sc.Nursing Selection Committee, Odisha
- Directorate 7 Nursing, Heads of Dept. Building, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751001on or before Date 06th August 2018 by 05.00 P.M Only through Registered post/Speed Post.
- Availability of Online Application Form & Prospectus in Official Web: 07th Jul to 22nd Jul 2018
- Last Date for Submission of offline Application Form: 06th August 2018 by 05.00 PM
- Complying of Wanting documents after due Scrutinization: 21st Aug to 24th Aug 2018 excluding Govt. holiday on date 22nd Aug 2018
- Date of declaration of Result in the official Website of the Nursing 28th September 2018
- Date of Counseling & deposit of Course Fees: 22nd October 2018 to 25th October 2018
- Date of reporting at the concerned Institutions for admission both counseling student and vacant seats of 85% govt. quota students + 15% Management students: 29th October 2018
- Spot Counseling for Govt. Institutions: 30th October to 31st October 2018
- Date of Commencement of classes for 1st year: 01st November 2018
Directorate of Nursing, Odisha
(Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha), Phone No.: 0674-2393840, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nursingodisha.nic.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.