NIMS Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences announces Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Admission 2019
NIMS BPT Admission 2019 - Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences invites Applications from eligible candidates of Telangana State for admission into the Bachelor of Physiotherapy Four and a Half Years (including 6 months Internship) Degree Course for the academic year 2019.
No. of Seats
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) - 50 Seats for the year 2019
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy - 4 ½ years (including 6 months Internship) Degree Course
NIMS BPT Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Application on Website: 26th June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10th July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application (Hardcopy): 12th July 2019
- Display of Provisional Merit List of Eligible candidates on Website: 16th August 2019
- Display of Final Merit List of eligible candidates on Website: 21st August 2019
- Issue of Counselling Letters of eligible candidates through Email: 27th August 2019
- Date of Counselling: 01st September 2019
- Date of admission, Payment of Fee & Submission: Will be notified later
- Commencement of Classes: 01st October 2019
- Closure of Admissions: 31st November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NIMS BPT Admission 2019
- Intermediate examination or its equivalent with optional subjects of Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry OR Vocational Physiotherapy with bridge course of biological and physical sciences
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years completed on or before 31st December 2019 and should not be more than 25 years as on 31st December 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC/ST Candidates.
Reservations for SC /ST & BC:
- Rule of reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward class candidates i.e. 15%, 6% and 29% respectively will be followed by taking the total number of seats.
- The seats reserved for the candidates belonging to the Backward Classes shall be allocated among the five group of backward classes as shown below:
a) Group ’A’ – 70%
b) Group ’B’ - 10%
c) Group ’C’ - 1%
d) Group ’D’ - 7%
e) Group ’E’ - 4%
- Candidates claiming reservation under SC/ST/BC categories shall submit a permanent social status certificate issued by the competent authority of Government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh as per the format prescribed at Annexure V.
- There shall be 3% reservation for the differently-abled (Physically Handicapped-PH) with locomotor disability of 50-70% confined to lower limbs.
- There shall be 4% reservation under BC-E as per
Local Area Reservations
- Admission to 85% of the seats shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates of Telangana State in relation to local area as provided in Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 and subsequent amendments.
- The Non local candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates of Telangana State are also eligible for 15% unreserved seats along with 85% seats reserved for local area.
- Selection will be made based on the merit arrived out of total marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate (Bi.P.C.) or equivalent.
- Candidates shall be ranked in the order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In case of a tie, marks obtained in Zoology.
- In case of further tie, marks obtained in Botany, further tie, marks obtained in Chemistry, further tie, marks obtained in Physics in the qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration.
- The merit list of the eligible candidates will be displayed at NIMS website: www.nims.edu.in on the dates notified in prospectus.
- No individual correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Tuition Fee - Rs.36250/-
- Library fee - Rs.1000/-
- Examination fee - Rs.1300/-
- Single time returnable Security deposit - Rs.1000/-
- Total fee to be paid during the subsequent years at the beginning of classes i.e. 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year is Rs.38550/- each year
NIMS BPT Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Online Application Registration, Notification and instructions to fill the application is available at NIMS website www.nims.edu.in. from 11.00 AM on 26/06/2019 till 5.00 PM of 10/07/2019 and last date for submission of hard copy of online application is 12/07/2019.
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of the prospectus/ instructions to fill the application form from the NIMS website www.nims.edu.in before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- Incomplete and hand-written application forms are liable to be rejected.
- An amount of Rs. 700/- (Rupees seven hundred only) towards application fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or Debit Card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking. Application fee is not refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
- The hard copy of the online application duly signed shall be submitted to The Associate Dean, Academic-2, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad 500 082 on or before 5.00 PM of 12-07-2019.
- The applications received after the prescribed date and time shall not be considered. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt of application or delay in postal transit.
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences
(A University Established Under the State Act), Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State, Phone No. +91-40-23489244, Website www.nims.edu.in
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India