University of Kashmir announces Admission to M. Pharm Program (Non-GPAT candidates) 2021-22, Apply Now
University of Kashmir M.Pharm Admission – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Program (Non-GPAT) for the academic session 2021 at Main Campus, University of Kashmir.
Admission to the courses shall be governed by the Admission policy/PG Prospectus-2021 available on University website and relevant statutes.
University of Kashmir M.Pharm Admission Dates 2021
- Issuance of On-Line Application Forms: 21st December 2021
- Last date of submission of On-Line Application Forms and deposition of required Application Fee (On-Line): 28th December 2021
University of Kashmir M.Pharm Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) from the University of Kashmir or any other Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with at least 55% marks in aggregate for Open Merit and 50% marks for reserved categories.
- Candidates having appeared in the qualifying exam (B.Pharma) can also apply.
University of Kashmir M.Pharm Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.kashmiruniversity.net/
- The candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling their On-Line Application Forms:
- Step-1 – Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2021. Read Important Instructions for Registration and Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further
- Step-2 – Candidate needs to register him/herself before submitting the Online Application Form. For Registration with the System Click on the “Register as Student”. Remember the Username and Password for future reference.
- Step-3 – After successful Registration, login into the system for submitting On-line Application Form. Enter your “Registration No.” and Click “Next”.
- Step-4 – Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph and click “Next”.
- Step-5 – Select the desired Preferences (After last date the Preference of Campus/College selected will not be updated/changed). Click “Next”.
- Step-6 – If there is any variation click on “Previous” button, make necessary corrections and then Click “Submit”. Get a printout of the Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
- Step-7 – GPAT candidates shall have to deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 150/- (including Rs. 50/- as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/-“through online mode only.
- Application Fee – Rs. 150/- (including Rs. 50/- as IT Fee)
- Processing Fee – Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Candidates shall be admitted to various branches of M.Pharm program on the basis of VALID GPAT percentile score. The merit will be prepared on the basis of GPAT score (2021) and accordingly preference will be given to candidates having higher merit.
- However, if the numbers of GPAT qualified candidates are less than the intake capacity the University will conduct the entrance test of NON-GPAT eligible
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website