Meghalaya MBBS BDS Admission 2019, Application, Eligibility, Dates
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 Against State Quota Seats 2019-20
Meghalaya MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 - Applications are invited in the prescribed form for Medical Studies i.e. MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BASLP against State Quota of seats in various Medical Institutions for academic session 2019-2020.
Meghalaya has released a notification for admission in MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BASLP against state quota for the academic year 2019-20
Candidates who have appeared in National Eligibility Entrance Test and wish to get admission in state seats must submit the application form as per schedule. Authorities will make use of state merit list and preferences of applicants to allot seats. Requisite Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 fee has to be paid at the time of admission.
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
- Guidelines for admission must be adhered to by applicants. Announcement for selected candidates list will also be available online at official websites.
- Application Form availability at offices commences 27th May 2019
- Last Date to get forms 14th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya MBBS and BDS Admission 2019
- Candidates must be indigenous inhabitants or permanent residents of state and have passed 10+2 from a recognized university, board of authority in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, English.
- Also, the candidate should have qualified NEET UG 2019.
- However, and subject to production of a permanent resident certificate,
- The children of employees of Central Government, other state/UT government who are on deputation to Meghalaya, and
- The children of employees of Central Government, All India Services, other state/UT government posted in and having headquarter within Meghalaya will also be eligible to apply, provided (1 and 2) is fulfilled above.
- Minimum 17 years and Maximum 25 years as on 31 December of the year of admission. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST / OBC.
Meghalaya MBBS and BDS Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Meghalaya has invited applications against state quota seats in medical institutions. Application Form may be obtained from the office of the Director of Health Services (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong and the District Medical & Health Officer, West Garo Hills, Tura against submission/production of a Demand Draft (Nationalised Bank) of Rs.250/- only and Rs.100/- only in the case of ST/SC payable to the Director of Health Services (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong
- Candidates must note that after submission of the Application Form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained
- Application Form without NEET UG 2019 Result Sheet will not be considered under any circumstances including postal delay. Eligible applicants will require to appear before a screening committee for verification of original copies of 10 and 10+2 level, NEET UG 2019 (result sheet) admit cards, mark sheets, ST/SC certificate, permanent residential certificate (PRC), character certificate from institution last attended and certificate of having passed qualifying examination in science stream at time of appearing interview of screening. All original certificates should be available
- Applicants whose names are included in the list selected for the nomination and published as above are required to report to the Under Secretary to the Govt. of Meghalaya, Health & Family Welfare Department, Room No. 506, Additional Secretariat Building within the date and time to be indicated while publishing the list of selected candidates and personally submit their letter of acceptance, execute Surety Bond for the value of Rs. 30,00,000/- only (in case of MBBS Course) with 5 (five) years rural service and to collect their letter of nominations for further instructions, as the case may be
- Any selected applicant, who fails to report according to the fixed date as specified above, will automatically lose his or her right to the nomination and the next eligible candidate from the waiting list will be nominated.
- The list of selected candidates will be available in the department’s website meghalaya.gov.in and meghealth.gov.in
- Terms and conditions for admission and all other requirements including recurring fees of the concerned medical institution to which the applicant is nominated will have to be abided and paid by the applicant concerned in time and responsibility on this count shall rest with the candidate.
- For more details, please visit official website www.meghealth.gov.in, www.meghalaya.gov.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here