LBS Kerala Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018
LBS Centre for Science and Technology Trivandrum announces Post Basic BSc. Nursing Degree Admission 2018
LBS Kerala Post Basic BSc. Nursing Admission 2018 - LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Trivandrum invites application for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course for the year 2018 - 19
Post Basic BSc. Nursing Degree Course 2019
- Admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course for the year 2018-19, which has been approved by the Govt. of Kerala, is published herewith. It contains general information and rules relating to the admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course and other connected matters
- Application for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course can be submitted online from 2nd week of June 2018 to 4th June 2018, 05.00 pm
- Last Date for Submission of Application (Printout) is 40th June 2018, 05.00 pm
Duration of the Course
- The duration of the course shall be two years (24 months) from the date of commencement of the course
- Admission to the course is regulated on the basis of merit as assessed in the rank lists to be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
Institutions & Seats
The list of Institutions in which the course is offered, the number of seats available etc for the Post Basic BSc. Nursing Degree Course is given in Annexure I to be published in the website in due course
- Govt. seats are available in Govt. Nursing College Trivandrum, Govt. Controlled Self Financing Colleges and Private Self Financing Colleges that enter into agreement with the Govt.
- In the case of Self-Financing Colleges run by institutions having minority status granted by the Govt. or National Minorities Commission, 20% of the Govt. seats shall be filled up from among the candidates belonging to the minority community running the college, on the basis of merit in the entrance exam
LBS Kerala BSc. Nursing Degree 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Nativity: Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission unless otherwise notified. Holders of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cards/ OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), will also be treated at par with Indian citizens for the limited purpose of admissions. However, PIO/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation
- Candidates seeking admission to the courses will be categorised as Keralite and Non-Keralite
- Keralite: A candidate of Kerala origin will be categorized as a ‘Keralite’. Children of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala cadre are deemed to be ‘Keralites’ as per G.O.(Rt) No.822/08/H.Edn dated 29.05.2008
- Non-Keralite: A candidate who is not of ‘Kerala origin’ but who has undergone the qualifying course in Kerala, and who is the son/daughter of the following categories of Non-Keralite parents will be categorized as Non-Keralite:
- Employees of the Govt. of India and defence personnel posted to Kerala
- Employees, who are serving the Government of Kerala, subject to the condition that the employees have served in the state of Kerala or for the state of Kerala, for a minimum period of two years
- Non-Keralite candidates will be considered against ‘State Merit’ seats only and will not be eligible for Communal/Persons with Disabilities reservation
- Candidate should have passed +2/Equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects. They should have also passed the qualifying exam i.e. General Nursing and Midwifery Course, from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and concerned State Councils with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. No rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is permitted
- Candidates should have attained the academic eligibility on or before the last date specified for submission of application
- Candidates shall have obtained registration with the Kerala Nurses and Mid-wives Council and copy of the registration certificate is to be submitted at the time of submission of application
- Candidates who have studied outside Kerala shall have to submit copy of the registration certificate of the concerned nursing council of the state from where they have qualified, along with their application and shall have to produce their registration certificate in original obtained from Kerala State Nursing Council at the time of admission
- The upper age limit for General candidates shall be 45 years and for Service candidates 49 years as on the last date for submission of application
Post Basic BSc. Nursing Degree 2018 Application Procedure
- There is only a single application form for applying for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Degree Courses in various Govt./Govt. controlled/Private Self Financing Colleges. If a candidate submits more than one application his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled. Application can be submitted only online at www.lbscentre.in
- Prospectus can also be downloaded from here. Application Forms and Prospectus will not be available by post or from the Office of the Director of Medical Education or from any Govt. Medical College or from any other office
The application fee will be as follows:
- For General Candidates: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.400/-
Candidate shall visit the official website www.lbscentre.in and click the link "Admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course-2018"
LBS Centre for Science and Technology (LBSCS &T), Kerala
(Approved by G.O (Ms)No.70/2017/H&FWD Dated, 29/04/2017), Office of the Director of Medical Education, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695011, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Helpline Numbers: 0471-2560361, Website www.lbscentre.in
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.