KEA PGET 2018 Notification- eligibility, application, dates
Karnataka PGET 2018 for MD MS MDS PG Diploma Admissions 2018
KEA PGET 2018 Notification - Karnataka Examination Authority has released official notification for eligible candidates for admission into various Medical/Dental Courses like MD/MS/Diploma/MDS Courses for the academic year 2018-19 in the State of Maharashtra. Centralised & Combined Counselling for Admission to PG Medical &Dental (Degree/Diploma) 2018-19
PG Entrance Test Committee Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is inviting applications online from the eligible candidates who have qualified in NEET-PG 2018 / NEET MDS 2018 and who fulfils the eligibility criteria as per rules.
- The Karnataka Exams Authority, Bengaluru is conducting Online / Offline Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses in Medical / Dental subjects in Govt. Medical & Dental Colleges, Govt. Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Private seats in Private Medical & Dental Colleges(COMEDK, KRLMPCA, AMPCK) located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2018-19 as per the Karnataka Conduct of Entrance Test
- Selection and Admission to PostGraduate Medical & Dental Degree and Diploma Courses Rules 2006 as amended from time to time and as per the guidelines of MCI/DCI/NHFW, GOI /Govt. of India/Director Medical Education, Karnataka/PG Entrance Test Committee to conduct Centralised and Combined Counselling for the seats to be notified by the Karnataka State Govt., in Government, COMED-K, KRLMPCA, AMPCK institutions
- Candidates can check the complete information of Karnataka PG Medical/Dental Admission through NEET PG 2018 / NEET MDS 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information through this page below.
Check out - PG Medical Entrance Exam Question Bank CD for Practice - Buy Now !
- Starting of application form: 10th Mar 2018
- Ending of application Form: 13th Mar 2018 to 14th Mar 2018, 04:00 PM
- Last date to submit the application fee: 14th Mar 2018
- Informative SMS to paid candidates: 14th Mar 2018
- Editing Online Registration Data: 15th & 16th Mar 2018
- Intimation of Verification schedule: 17th Mar 2018
- Offline Verification of documents (based on Serial number wise Merit list): 19th to 23rd Mar 2018
- Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure - for all disciplines: 20th Mar 2018
- Publication of verified candidate list: 24th Mar 2018 to 27th Mar 2018
- Option Entry by eligible candidates: 25th Mar 2018
- Publication of Mock Allotment Results: 30th Mar 2018
- Provision to change options if any by candidates: 02nd Apr 2018
- Publication of first round allotment Result: 05th Apr 2018
- Exercise of Choice: 06th Apr 2018
- Payment of fees, Submission of Original Documents & Collection of Admission Order (Choice-1 Candidates only): 07th to 10th Apr 2018
- Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College (Choice -1 Candidates Only): 12th Apr 2018
2nd Round Counselling
- Deposition of original documents: 16th to 24th Apr 2018
- Rearrangement of options: 16th to 24th Apr 2018
- Publication of Result of 2nd Round: 26th Apr 2018
- Payment of fees, Submission of Original Documents and Collection of Allotment Order.: 26th Apr to 02nd May 2018
- Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against seat allotted in 2nd Round: 03 May 2018
- Online Registration: 15th to 20th Apr 2018
- Last date to pay the registration fees: 24th Apr 2018
- Informative SMS to paid candidates: 26th Apr 2018
- Editing Online Registration Data: 27th Apr 2018
- Intimation of Verification schedule: 28th Apr 2018
- Offline Verification of documents (based on Serial number wise Merit list): 02nd & 03rd May 2018
- Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines: 04th May 2018
- Offline counselling: 07th to 09th May 2018
- Last date of reporting to college: 12th May 2018
- Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equalling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the Medical / Dental Colleges by the counselling Authority: 13th May 2018
- Last Date of joining: 18th May 2018
- M.D. in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Skin & VD, Radio Therapy, Paediatrics, General Medicine, Radiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Hospital Administration, Emergency Medicine
- M.S. Ophthalmology, ENT, Orthopedics, Anaesthesia, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Bacteriology, Public Health, Child Health, Venereal Diseases, Medical Radiology, TB and Chest Diseases, Psychiatry Medicine, Diploma in Medical Radiotherapy, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesia, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology
- MDS in Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Periodontia, Orthodontia, Paedodontia, Conservative Dentistry, Prosthodontia, Oral Pathology, Community Dentistry
- Diploma in Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Periodontia, Orthodontia, Paedodontia, Conservative Dentistry and Dental Materials
- Candidates in possession of MBBS degree / Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical College / Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31st Mar 2018 may apply for NEET PG through online application
- A candidates for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess a recognised degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of one year in an approved / recognised dental college
- The cutoff date for completion of internship towards a determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET MDS 2018 shall be 31st Mar 2018.
- There is no age limit for Non-In-service candidates. For In-service candidates, the age limit is 48 years as on 31st March 2018
- SC/ST/OBC / Linguistic minority eligibility criteria are applicable to Karnataka candidates only. However, if any OBC candidate of Karnataka has not claimed OBC in NEET can claim respective category in PGET-2018 in KEA
- Non-In-service candidates, who are already holding a PG Degree in any clinical specialty, shall not be eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Course. Any candidate who has obtained his / her undergraduate medical/dental qualifications from medical/dental Colleges outside India should have qualified in the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam(FMGE – Screening Test) which is conducted by National Board of Examinations / DCI (Document mandatorily to be produced). Further, they should have been registered with MCI / DCI and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31st March 2018
Scoring & Result
- NEET PG 2018 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2018
- All India 50% quota Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2018 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/ Post-Graduate Diploma Courses (2018 admission session).
- All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET–PG 2018 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2018 admission session).
- NEET-MDS 2018 rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2018
- All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2018 for Al India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses (2018 admission session).
- All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET MDS 2018 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses 2018 admission session only.
- All the candidates who have qualified in NEET-PG 2018 / NEET MDS 2018 are hereby advised to register and complete the document verification process to become eligible for admission to PG Medical / Dental (Degree/ Diploma) Courses in the State of Karnataka
- According to schedule and procedure for document verification, original documents to be produced for verification, and other details are hosted on KEA Website. After completion of the whole process, a merit list or result will be generated according to available seats and prescribed criteria, and NEET 2018 score.
- Only NEET PG-2018 qualified candidates who become eligible after verification of documents are allowed to participate in the allotment of PG Medical / Dental seats as per the eligibility & reservation criteria for the respective types of seats which are given below:
- Click here for Medical – Govt (G) Quota Seats
- Click here for Medical – Private (P) Quota Seats
- Click here for Medical – NRI (N) & Others (O) – Quota Seats
- Click here for Medical – Govt (G) Quota – PWD Seats
- Click here for Dental – Govt (G) Quota Seats
- For more details about Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental admission Through NEET 2018 -Download Information Brochure
- Candidates could register for NEET PG/NEET MDS through online portal as per scheduled date. Candidates can choose the exam city through online registration system on first come first serve basis. Candidates are requested to read the NEET PG 2018 / NEET MDS 2018 information bulletin thoroughly
- The direct link to apply was also provided http://kea.kar.nic.in/pget2018.htm
- There is some step to apply online for Karnataka PG Medical/ Dental Admission Through NEET PG 2018. These step will make the process easy
- Step 1- Candidate creates his/her profile with a unique login ID
- Step 2- Candidate information such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, NBE Score are fetched from NBE data.
- Step 3- Clause, Category, Reservations contact details etc. are captured.
- Step 4- Educational qualifications details are captured
- Step 5- In-service details are captured.
- Step 6- Uploading photograph left thumb impression & signature
- Step 7- Online payment fee is done by the candidate h. Print & submit the application form.
- General / OBC Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD (PH) Candidates – Rs.500/-
- Foreign National Candidates – Rs.5000/-
- The admission fee should be paid through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking or by downloading bank challan
- Candidates who have already downloaded the information bulletin PGET-2018 are informed to download the revised information bulletin afresh for additional information and formats - Download Information Brochure
Karnataka Examinations Authority, (Govt. of Karnataka), Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore-560012, Phone: 080-23460460 (5 lines) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website http://kea.kar.nic.in