JIPMER B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2019, Application, Eligibility, Dates
JIPMER Puducherry announces Entrance Exam 2019 for B.Sc. Nursing, BASLP and Allied Medical Science Courses Admission 2019
JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2019 - Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER Puducherry) invites application for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing; BASLP & B.Sc. Allied Medical Science Programs for the academic session 2019 through an Entrance Test.
The admissions will be made on the basis of JIPMER Puducherry B Sc Entrance Exam 2019. Candidates can check all the details related to JIPMER Puducherry B.Sc. Entrance Exam 2019 like eligibility, application process and other details from the page below.
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry (JIPMER) is a public institute established in 1956 and is one of the leading Medical Institutions in India. JIPMER promotes teaching and training and offers UG and PG medical programs through entrance test.
Important Dates for JIPMER B Sc Entrance Exam 2019
- Online Registration begins from: 25th April 2019
- Last date for submitting the application form: 24th May 2019
- Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER Website: 10th June 2019 to 22nd June 2019
- Date & Time of Entrance Exam (Single Shift - Online Mode Only): 22nd June 2019 (Saturday) Single Shift: 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
- Expected Date of Publication of Merit List on (or) before 05th July 2019
- Counseling for Choosing B.Sc. Courses:
- First Counseling (Tentative) 17th July 2019
- Second Counseling (Tentative): 21st August 2019
- Third Counseling (Tentative): 11th September 2019
- Final Counseling (Tentative): 27th September 2019
- Admission formalities (Medical Board & submission of the receipt for payment of fees etc…): 30th July 2019 (09.00AM)
- Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation: 31st July 2019
- Commencement of Course: 01st August 2019 (Thursday) 09.00AM
- Closing of Admissions for B.Sc. Courses 2019 Session 30th September 2019
B.Sc. Courses Offered
The following B.Sc. Courses (Undergraduate) is offered at JIPMER, Pondicherry
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
- B.Sc. Allied Medical Sciences - Anesthesia Technology; Blood Transfusion Medicine Technology; Cardiac Laboratory Technology; Dialysis Technology; Medical Laboratory Technology Medical Technology - Radio diagnosis; Neuro Technology; Nuclear Medicine Technology; Operation Theatre Technology; Optometry & Ophthalmic Technique; Perfusion Technology; Radiotherapy Technology.
See: B.Sc Admissions
Duration of Course
1. B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Nursing course is a 4 (Four) years Degree course and will have only full-time students. The students are eligible for 1 (One) year optional stipendiary internship at JIPMER on successful completion of the course
2. B.Sc. Allied Health Science Courses - BASLP & B.Sc. Optometry
- BASLP & B.Sc. Optometry Course is 4 (four) years (including one (1) year internship) and will have only full-time students
3. B.Sc. Allied Health Science Courses
- B.Sc. Allied Health Science Courses is a 3 (three) years course and will have only full-time students. At the end of the course, the candidates are eligible for 1 (One) year optional stipendiary internship at JIPMER.
Distribution of Seats
- B.Sc. Nursing - 75
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP) - 04
- B.Sc. Allied Health Science Courses (74 seats)
- Anaesthesia Technology - 04
- Cardiac Laboratory Technology - 04
- Dialysis Technology - 04
- Blood Banking Technology - 04
- Radio-diagnosis Technology - 04
- Neuro Technology - 04
- Nuclear Medicine Technology - 04
- Optometry - 04
- Perfusion Technology - 04
- Radiotherapy Technology - 04
- Medical Laboratory Technology (M.L.T) - 30
- Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics** - 04
- Total No. of Seats - 153
*Out of 75 seats in B.Sc. Nursing, 8 seats horizontally reserved for Male Students and remaining 67 seats reserved for Female students.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER B Sc Entrance Exam 2019
- The Applicant should be an Indian National (not applicable to nominated candidates)
- He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2019, the year of his/her admission to the B.Sc. courses i.e. they should have born or before 01st January 2003.
- Age Criteria - No upper age limit
- The applicants should have passed the qualifying examinations in the manner mentioned below:
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Exam or the Indian School Certificate Exam, which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Exam after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany and Zoology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research & Training after introduction of 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education or Higher Secondary Exam (+2) Vocational Stream with Medical Laboratory Assistant or any equivalent exam.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Botany & Zoology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany & Zoology at the qualifying exam and competitive entrance exam.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST or OBC/OPH the marks obtained in the Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany & Zoology taken together in the qualifying exam and competitive entrance exam is 40%.
- An Eligibility Certificate is required in the case of foreign nationals nominated by the Central Govt. for admission to B.Sc. (MLT) Course.
- Candidates who are studying/have studied Medical Laboratory Assistant in the Vocational Stream will not be considered for B.Sc. (Nursing) Course
- The Candidates, who have passed qualifying exam other than those mentioned in the list will have to submit an eligibility certificate to JIPMER before admission is finalized for B.Sc. Courses.
JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam Pattern
- Entrance Examination will be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] only
- The examination shall be held on Saturday, 22nd June 2019.
- The duration of the exam shall be 1½ hours (One Hour and Thirty minutes). The common Online (CBT) Entrance Exam will be conducted for all B.Sc. courses in a Single shift i.e. from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Therefore, all candidates will be required to appear at CBT Online Entrance Examination, which will be conducted on Saturday, 22nd June 2019.
- The venue, time and shift of the exam will be communicated to the candidates in the Admit Card.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination unless he/she holds a valid "Admit Card" issued by the Institute and a proof of their identification.
Method of Entrance Exam
- The Examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- The Entrance Exam is common to all and consists of 100 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the following subjects. and the distribution of no. of question is as detailed below:
- Physics - 20 No. of Questions
- Chemistry - 20 No. of Questions
- Biology - 40 No. of Questions
- English Language - 10 No. of Questions
- Logical & Quantitative Reasoning - 10 No. of Questions
- Total - 100 No. of Questions
- The questions for JIPMER B.Sc. Course Entrance Examination 2019 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Mock Test for Computer Based Test (online exam). Link for mock test is available on JIPMER Website JIPMER B.Sc. Entrance Exam-2019 link.
JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Cities
- The examination centres are tentatively proposed in 7 cities all over India. List of Cities is as mentioned below.
- New Delhi
- Applicant can opt only for THREE EXAM CITIES
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis.
- The Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the entrance exam which is scheduled on Sunday, 22nd June 2019
JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2019 Hall Tickets
- Hall Tickets for the Entrance Exam shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all respects, from 10th June 2019 (Monday) 10.00 AM onwards. (Tentative)
- The Hall Ticket will contain
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
- NO change in the category/age/name/DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
JIPMER B Sc Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Candidates seeking nursing admission to JIPMER 2019 Entrance Exam are required to apply online through JIPMER Website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- JIPMER Nursing Exam 2019 Online Registration starts from 25th April 2019
- Submission of Application through online mode only; candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply online
- Mode of Submission of Application - Through Online Mode only
Mode of Payments
- Only through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Demand Draft drawn in the favour of "The Accounts Officer, JIPMER," Payable at Pondicherry
- Candidate opting for demand draft payment should send hard copy of the application, along with demand draft, to the Registrar (Academic), JIPMER, D’Nagar Post, Gorimedu, Pondicherry-605006, on or before the last date.
- Application Fees (INR) (Fees once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances
- General (UR) & P- UR Rs.1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC & P-OBC - Rs.1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST & P-SC & ST - Rs.1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PwD - Exempted from Application Fees
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.