IOCL BSc (Nursing) & GNM Admission 2019 at Assam Oil College of Nursing
IOCL BSc (Nursing) & GNM Admission 2019
IOCL BSc (Nursing) & GNM Admission 2019 at Assam Oil College of Nursing - Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Sc (Nursing) course at Assam Oil College of Nursing and GNM course at Assam Oil School of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi.
Only Unmarried female candidates meeting the following criteria may apply.
- Notification Date: 09th August 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30 August 2019
Name of the Course
- B. Sc (Nursing)
- General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM)
No. of Seats
- B. Sc (Nursing) - 30 (Thirty)
- General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM) - 30 (Thirty)
- B. Sc (Nursing) - Unreserved-14, EWS-03, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08
- General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM) - Unreserved-14, EWS-03, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-08
- #1 (One) position reserved for PH (OH) category in each of the above course for candidates with locomotor disability to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity. 06 (six) no. seats in each discipline of the above mentioned courses are reserved for candidates belonging to Digboi Legislative Constituency.
- B. Sc (Nursing) course will be a full time regular course for a duration of 4 (four) years.
- General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM) course will be a full time regular course for a duration of 3 (three) years
Mode of Admission & Recognition
- The students of GNM will be admitted to Assam Oil School of Nursing (AOSN), which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council. B. Sc (Nursing) students will get admission to Assam Oil College of Nursing (AOCN). AOCN is affiliated to Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati and the course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- B.Sc (Nursing): HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English Core/English Elective with minimum aggregate of 50% Marks for General/EWS/OBC category and 45% Marks for SC/ST/PwBD category. The qualification should be from a Government recognized board under AHSEC/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board
- General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM): HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English OR HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science- Vocational stream ONLY, OR any other equivalent examination as per INC norms. The qualification should be from a Government recognized Board under AHSEC/AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE with minimum aggregate of 40% Marks for General/EWS/OBC category and 35% Marks for SC/ST/PwBD category. Preference shall be given to candidates possessing HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English
- The prescribed qualification should a regular course. If a candidate is failed in any of the above mentioned subject whether it is a compulsory/additional subject, her application shall be summarily rejected. Grace marks given by the board shall not be taken into calculation for calculating pass marks
- Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/B.Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA etc. or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible
- Minimum 17 years and Maximum 24 years as on 31st December 2019 (Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD candidates as per presidential directives). Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary is the only acceptable document in support of proof of age
- Candidates, who have undergone above mentioned Training/course in the past or have been pursuing above mentioned Training are not eligible to apply
- Selection would be based on Written Test (90 minutes duration) and Personal Interview to be held at Digboi.
- The candidate will have to pass successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. candidate will have to acquire minimum 40% (relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions) at each stage of selection process for being suitable for engagement for selection to the above course. The candidate has to be medically fit as per IOCL, Assam Oil Division criteria.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Personal Interview or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one position/seat, with due cognizance to number of reserved positions) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to attend Personal Interview. The Personal Interview for each course shall be conducted by a duly constituted selection committee.
- Filling up of seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient in number of candidates.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Stipend & Training Details
- B. Sc (Nursing): The selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year – Rs. 2,800/-; 2nd year – Rs. 3,000/-; 3rd year – Rs. 3,200/-; and for 4th year – Rs. 3,400/-
- General Nursing & Midwife Course (GNM): The selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year – Rs. 2,500/-; 2nd year – Rs. 2,700/-; 3rd year – Rs. 2,900/-.
- Typed Applications (in English) in A4 size as per the prescribed format as given in the advertisement, supported by self attested photocopies of all relevant documents (qualification/age/caste/category/Physically Handicapped certificate from competent authority etc.), Income Certificate issued by Competent Revenue Authority not below the rank of Circle Revenue Inspector/any other competent authority authorized to issue such income certificate in the State, EWS Certificate etc
- Applications should be sent by Post only to Sr. Employee Relations Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Assam Oil Division), P.O.: Digboi, Dist.: Tinsukia, Assam, Pin Code-786171 so as to reach on or before 30th August 2019.
- Candidates should super scribe Advt. No. and Name of the course applied for on the top of the envelope. Applications received after last date of receipt of applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Official Website www.iocl.com
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.