AIIMS announces Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) 2022 for Admission to PG courses (MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS) January 2022 Session
INI-CET 2022 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) January 2022 for admission to PG courses [MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/DM(6years)/MDS] of AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru, PGIMER Chandigarh & SCTIMST Trivandrum and other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh etc.) for January 2022 session
- Candidates who want admission to any of the following courses in the above listed organizations must appear in INI CET.
- M.Ch. (6years)
- DM (6years)
INI-CET 2022 Important Dates
- Registration and Basic candidate information for admission to PG courses of INIs for January 2022 session will start from : 10th September 2021
- Last date for basic registration : 13th October 2021
- Status of Registration and Basic information and last date of correction of rejected Images : 11th October 2021 to 13th October 2021
- Final Status of Accepted Registration and Basic information : 14th October 2021 (by 5:00 pm)
- Date of uploading Prospectus including eligibility criteria along with seat position of Sponsored and Foreign National/OCI candidates: 28th September 2021
- Date(s) of checking status of Completion of application form & Last date of submission of required documents. : 25th October 2021 (11:00 am) to 29th October 2021 (05:00 pm)
- Final Status of online Registration and uploading of admit card on AIIMS website 08th November 2021 (Monday
- Medical and Dental Course Date of Examination : Sunday, 14th November 2021 (timing 09 : 00 AM – 12 : 00 Noon)
Eligibility Criteria for INI-CET 2022
- A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before 30th Jan 2021
- In case it is found that a candidate who does not fulfill the eligibility qualification / criteria (such as Internship Completion dates etc.) has provided false information solely for appearing in the exam for practice purpose, the candidate shall be debarred from appearing in AIIMS Entrance Exam in future
- Selected candidate will be verified against previously available data for further action as above
Minimum Marks in MBBS/BDS or equivalent Exams
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
- For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
- For Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] candidates the minimum aggregate as provided in (i) and (ii) for the category to which the candidate belongs shall apply
- The eligibility of Sponsored Candidates with respect to the minimum marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional exams will be the same as for candidates as mentioned from (i) to (iii) above
Foreign National Candidates
- Please obtain the certificate of grading system from your University / Institution to determine the value of grading in percentage to be produced. After getting the certificate, calculate total and obtained marks from the certificate then fill “Marks Column” and complete Final Registration before the due date.
Graduated from Foreign Universities
- Indian National candidates who have graduated from foreign Universities must fill their MCI screening exam % in the online form. Candidates must have obtained 55% for UR/OBC, 50% for SC/ST categories, in the FMGE exam conducted by NBE, Govt. of India, Delhi.
M.Ch. (6 years) / DM (6 years)
- The candidate must possess a MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one-year compulsory Internship. He/she must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional exams.
- The eligibility criteria are the same as specified for MD/MS (3 years) courses.
- Upper Age limit is 35 years as on 01st March 2021
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years
- The upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates
INI-CET 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online at website https://www.aiimsexams.org/
Online Registration Process
- Registration and Basic information [All applicants who have applied earlier and whose Basic Registration have been #ACCEPTED for January 2019, July 2019, January 2020, July 2020, January 2021 and July 2021 session for AIIMS, are not required to complete Registration and Basic information again. They will have to complete application form only after Generation of Examination Unique Code (EUC Code)]
- Generation of Examination Unique Code (EUC) [only for Accepted Registration and Basic information – Previous EUC code not valid for January 2022 session]
- Completion of Application form (only for the candidates those have generated EUC code)
- Editing of Registration and Basic information and completion of Application form (Change of category and city choice will not be allowed after payment of registration fee in any circumstance)
- Uploading of valid Certificate: SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBD certificate
- Date(s) of valid OBC(NCL) certificate: Date of issue of certificate for OBC(NCL) candidates should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of final online registration form which is 18.10.2021 i.e. should be issued between 17.10.2020 to 18.10.2021 (both dates inclusive]
- Date(s) of valid EWS certificate: The EWS certificate must be valid for financial year 2020-2021 and issued on or after 01.04.2021
- For Prospectus, detailed information etc. please visit the website www.aiimsexams.ac.in All applicants are required to visit the website regularly since all subsequent Corrigendum/Addendum/ Updates will only be uploaded on the website. Registration and Basic information is mandatory. Only those with accepted Registration & Basic information can proceed for Generation of EUC for completion of application form.
- Correction/edit of Registration: For candidates requiring correction in Registration & Basic candidate information OR Completion of application form, the edit panel will be available as per schedule only. It may kindly be noted that the editing shall be done only by the candidate. Candidate will be responsible for all corrections.
- No corrections allowed after the closing date of editing i.e. 18.10.2021 by 05:00 pm. Applicants may note that further correspondence will NOT be entertained in this regard.
- All applicants for which fees not paid will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
INI CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam – The examination will be conducted in a computer-based mode.
- Date of Examination – Sunday, 14th November, 2021
- Examination Timings – Medical and Dental Courses- 09:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
- Duration – The total duration of INI CET 2021 will be 180 minutes.
- Type of Question – multiple-choice questions
- No. of Question -200 Question
- Examination Centres – Cities all over India
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website