GNM Training Course in Meghalaya 2019, Application, Eligibility, Dates
Govt. of Meghalaya announces General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Training Course 2019-20
Govt. of Meghalaya GNM Training Course 2019 - Application in prescribed form for 3-year Course in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) session 2019-2020 are hereby invited and will be received by the Office of the undersigned and Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura till 14th June 2019 at 03.00 PM
Candidates can read the complete detail of Government of Meghalaya GNM Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Govt. of Meghalaya GNM Training Course 2019
Male/Female unmarried candidates who are indigenous inhabitants or permanent residents of the State are eligible to apply subject to fulfilment of the following criteria:
10+2 level examination with 40% aggregate marks from recognized University/ Board
Candidates are also eligible from the State open School recognized by State government and National Institute of open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However, Science is preferable.
10+2 with English having 40% of Marks in Vocational Stream-Health Care Science from recognized CBSE Board/ State/ Centre.
Registered Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) with 10+2 educational qualification.
3% disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of lower extremity after thoroughly examined and certified by Medical & Health Officer.
Minimum age for admission will be 17 years as on 31st December 2019. The upper age limit is 35 years and for ANM there is no age bar
Selection Process for Govt. of Meghalaya GNM Training Course 2019
- Selected candidates are to report immediately to the Deputy Director Nursing, Directorate of Health Services (MI) for further instruction as the case may be. 10. Selected candidates who fail to report according to the fixed date will automatically lose their right to nomination and the next eligible candidate from the merit list will be nominated
- Selection of candidates who are medically fit and eligible will be made purely on the basis of merit and subject to reservation policy of the State Government.
- Further, note the Govt. will have no obligation to employ the passed-out trainees. Henceforth, as per the INC resolution there will be no Service Bond.
Govt. of Meghalaya GNM Training Course 2019 Application Procedure
- Application forms may be obtained from the Office of the Director of Health Services (MI) Meghalaya, Shillong and Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura, West Garo Hills. Application which does not fulfil the requirement as per INC will be rejected
- No application will be accepted or entertained after the last date of submission.
- Candidates are required to appear before the Screening Committee which will be held on the 30th July 2019 from 08:00 A.M - 05:00 P.M at School of Nursing Civil Hospital, Shillong and Civil Hospital, Tura
- The Applicant will also be medically examined at the same time. The applicants are to bring along with all the relevant documents in originals at the time of Screening.
- To minimize the delay and hardship to the candidates, screening will be arranged in order of merit and aggregate percentage of marks obtained at the qualifying examination which will be approximately two/three times the number of seats available category-wise.
- The list of candidates eligible for Screening will be displayed in the Notice Board of the Directorate of Health Services (MI) Shillong, GNM School of Nursing Civil Hospital Shillong, Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, Tura and Civil Hospital, Tura
- For more details, please visit official website www.meghealth.gov.in, www.meghalaya.gov.in
Important Dates for Govt. of Meghalaya GNM Training Course 2019
- Last Date Receiving Complete Application Form: 14th June 2019 at 03.00 PM
- Candidates are required to appear before the Screening Committee which will be held on the 30th July 2019 from 08:00 A.M - 05:00 P.M
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.