CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 for Admission to M.Sc Nursing Course
CEE Kerala announce Entrance Exam for Admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) 2019
CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 - Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) 2019 in the Government Nursing Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Kozhikode, Kannur and Government seats in various Self Financing colleges in the following Specialties.
Also See: M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams
CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Prospectus & Online Application Form will be Available Website: 23rd July 2019 to 29th July 2019
- Last Date & Time for Receipt of Filled-in Application Print Out: 29th July 2019
- Date of CEE Kerala MSc Nursing Entrance Exam: 10th August 2019 at Thiruvananthapuram
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
No. of Seats
- The various Postgraduate Nursing Courses and the seats available at various Govt. Nursing Colleges are:
- Medical Surgical Nursing - 34 Seats [ALP-05, KNR-5, KTM-6, KKD-06, TSR-04, & TVM-08]
- Community Health Nursing - 27 Seats [ALP-5, KNR-0, KTM-4, KKD-06, TSR-04, & TVM-08]
- Child Health Nursing - 27 Seats [ALP-5, KNR-0, KTM-4, KKD-06, TSR-04, & TVM-08]
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing - 28 Seats [ALP-05, KNR-05, KTM-04, KKD-06, TSR-04, & TVM-04]
- Mental Health Nursing - 14 Seats [ALP-0, KNR-0, KTM-04, KKD-06, TSR-04, & TVM-0]
- Total seats available for various Post graduate Nursing courses in Government Colleges are categorized under State Merit Quota, Physically disabled quota, SEBC Quota, SC/ST Quota and Service Quota. Total seats available in Self-Financing Colleges are categorized under Merit Quota, SEBC Quota, SC/ST Quota.
Also See: Medical Entrance Exams
Duration of the Course
- The duration of the course shall be two academic years (24 months) from the date of commencement of the course.
Eligibility Criteria for CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Nativity: Applicants should have satisfied any of the following conditions:
- Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin.
- Candidates, who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents and have obtained B.Sc Nursing Degree from any of the Nursing Colleges in Kerala State. But they will not be eligible for Communal/PD reservation benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (Regular) of Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, Cochin, Kannur University and KUHS or regular course of other Universities recognized by KUHS.
- Candidates who have passed the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Regular) of Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, or Kannur University and KUHS or regular course of other Universities recognized by KUHS after acquiring the General Nursing and Midwifery Course with +2 Science subjects are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc Degree in Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Regular) from universities outside Kerala & any of the Deemed Universities, should produce the equivalency certificate from any university in Kerala at the time of counseling.
- The experience of one year acquired by the candidates after registration from the respective State Nursing Council within or Outside Kerala following successful completion of B.Sc nursing course will only be counted for experience.
- The period undergone by a candidate for completing the Post Basic Nursing Course will not be reckoned as work experience. Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing is essential.
- The upper age limit for General candidates shall be 46 years and that for Service candidates shall be 49 years as on the date of notification of inviting applications.
See: MSc Admission 2019
- All Candidates including Service Quota candidates shall have to appear for the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kannur in Kerala on 10th August 2019 (Saturday).
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will publish the rank list with all candidates who appeared in the Entrance Examination based on their marks in the Entrance Examination.
Selection and Admission
- Selection and Admission will be based on the rank secured in the entrance examination as per clause 7.4. Selection of Service candidates will be as per clause 6.3.4 & 6.3.7.
- The eligibility conditions as stipulated under clauses 7.1 and 7.2 are also applicable to candidates applying under Service quota. Such candidates also have to ensure that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions laid down under clause 6.3 in order to be considered under service quota.
M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
- The Computer Based Test will consist of one paper of 2 hours (120 minutes) duration containing 200 Objective Type (Multiple Choices) Questions.
- For each question, four suggested responses will be given as choices A, B, C and D, of which only one will be the MOST APPROPRIATE ANSWER and the candidate has to select, and mark the bubble corresponding to the most appropriate response in the separate 'OMR Answer Sheet' provided.
- Each correct response will be awarded 4 (Four) marks. Negative marking will be adopted for incorrect response. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response and no mark will be given for the question not answered.
- Admit Card for Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- The candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Password provided in the application form in order to download the admit card. They will have to take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- All candidates including Service candidates seeking admission to the PG Nursing Courses 2019 can apply in the Online application form available from 23rd July 2019 to 29th July 2019, 4 pm through the link ‘PG Nursing 2019 - Online Application’ in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- This is a one time online process during which the candidates will get a system generated ‘Application Number’. The candidates should give necessary basic data and create a strong password during the registration process.
Pay Application Fee
- Application Fee for General /Service candidates is Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and in the case of SC/ST candidates the application fee is 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only). Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Service Quota candidates seeking admission in general quota also, should pay an extra amount of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
- Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee.
- Online Payment
- Online Payment: The Application fee can be paid through the online payment gateway. Those having an Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card can make use of this feature.
- Challan Payment (Post Office): If the mode of payment selected is e-Challan, the applicant needs to take printout of e-Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e-Challan’. Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala. The e-Challan should be handed over to the post office counter along with the required cash.
Service quota candidates:
- Service quota candidates in addition to applying online, should forward a copy of the confirmation page along with all required documents including their service details to the Controlling Officer (DME/DHS/IMS) concerned as stipulated in clause 6.3 and 8.2.5 of the Prospectus, on or before 5 PM on 29th July 2019.
- The finalised list of Service Quota candidates has to reach the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations before 5pm on 01st August 2019. Do not send service details to CEE office.
- For the online submission of application, candidate has to visit the website www.cee-kerala.org, www.cee.kerala.gov.in
For more information visit the website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Government of Kerala, Office of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram- 695 001, Phone No: 0471 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, website www.cee-kerala.org, www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.