Government Medical College Tamil Nadu MD Siddha Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Tamil Nadu Government Siddha Medical College announces Admission to Post Graduate Degree Course in Siddha (M.D.SIDDHA) 2019-20
Government Medical College Tamil Nadu MD Siddha Admission 2019 - Selection Committee, Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Govt. Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai has released notification for admission to the Post Graduate Courses M.D. (Siddha) for the academic session 2019-20 session in Govt. Siddha Medical College, Chennai and Palayamkottai
Government Medical College Tamil Nadu MD Siddha Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Dates of Downloading of Application Form & Prospectus 12th October 2019 to 21st October 2019
- Last date for receipt of filled in Application along with all enclosures 21st October 2019 upto 5.30 p.m.
Eligibility Criteria for Government Medical College Tamil Nadu MD Siddha Admission 2019
- A pass in BSMS Degree course conducted by The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other recognized Indian University with successful completion of Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI). Candidates who have completed CRRI or will be completing CRRI before actual Counseling date for Admission to MD [ Siddha ] course starts are alone eligible to apply for Post Graduate Degree Course in Siddha. Further, the candidate should have appeared in AIAPGET 2019 ( SIDDHA ) and should have secured a place in the common merit list arrived at by MoA / NTA AIAPGET 2019 ( SIDDHA ) Secretariat.
- At the time of counseling, candidate should produce in Original the II Provisional Certificate or Degree Certificate from a recognized University and Medical Registration Certificate issued by Tamil Nadu Siddha Medical Council, Chennai.
- The Candidate should be a Citizen of India and should have undergone B.S.M.S. Course in the State of Tamil Nadu. Candidates of Tamil Nadu nativity who have completed B.S.M.S. Course in other States shall furnish a Certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu issued by the competent authority only in the specified format prescribed in the application, and should also produce the Eligibility Certificate from the T. N. Dr. M. G. R. Medical university before Counseling or before attending the Counseling.
- Hall Ticket Roll / Register Number and Marks scored in AIAPGET – 2019 (Siddha) are to be filled in the relevant columns of the Application Form. Only Photostat Self Attested copies of the Hall Ticket and Marks Statement should be enclosed with the Application Form. Original Hall Ticket and Marks Statement must be produced only at the time of Counseling and Admission.
- Admission to the course will be made purely on merit, based on the marks obtained in the AIAPGET 2019 (SIDDHA) together with the post –BSMS Experience Marks that will be calculated as below:
- Maximum marks for AIAPGET -2019 (SIDDHA) 90 marks [Computed]
- Maximum marks for post – BSMS Experience 10 marks Total : 100 marks
- Tuition Fee - Rs. 1000/-
- Special Fee - Rs. 1585/-
- (Inclusive of Security Deposit Library fee etc.)
Government Medical College Tamil Nadu MD Siddha Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Forms and Prospectus may be downloaded from the official website: www.tnhealth.org
- No hardcopy of the Application Forms are not issued from the Directorate office.
- Filled in downloaded applications form with enclosures should be submitted before the last date along with a crossed demand draft for the value of Rs.3,000/- (Rupees Three thousand only) towards the Application cost. SC/SCA/ST candidates domiciled in Tamil Nadu are exempted from payment of Application fee of Rs.3,000
- The crossed Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘DIRECTOR OF INDIAN MEDICINE AND HOMOEOPATHY, CHENNAI 600 106’payable at CHENNAI from any Nationalized Bank obtained on or after 12-10-2019
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India