NTRUHS PG Medical and Diploma Admission 2019, Application, Dates
Dr. NTRUHS Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma Courses 2019-20
NTRUHS PG Medical and Diploma Admission 2019 - NTR University invites application for admission into the State Quota seats of all Post Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma Courses under Competent Authority Quota in all the Medical Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR UHS and in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), TIRUPATI for the academic year 2019-20.
No. of Seats under Competent Authority Quota:
- Dr. NTR UHS (Affiliated Colleges): Government Medical Colleges: 50% of the total available seats are in State Quota under Competent Authority.
- Private Unaided Non Minority Medical Colleges: 50% of the total available seats are in Competent Authority Quota.
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati (SVIMS): The details of seats 50% of the total available seats are State quota under Competent Authority.
Eligibility Criteria for NTRUHS PG Medical and Diploma Admission 2019
The candidates who fulfilled the following criteria are eligible:
- Candidates should have passed MBBS from a recognized Medical College / University. The candidates should have secured the following cut off scores in NEET PG-2019:
- General Category (UR) - 50th Percentile & 340 cut off score (out of 1200)
- SC/ST/BC-A/B/C/D/E, SC-PH/ST-PH/BC- A/B/C/D/E -PH - 40th Percentile & 295 cut off score (out of 1200)
- OH/PH - 45th Percentile & 317 cut off score (out of 1200)
- Candidates should have completed internship latest by 31st March 2019.
Note: candidates who have already completed internship should submit internship completion certificate. The candidates who are yet to complete internship should submit provisional internship completion certificate in the format given vide Annexure-IV C.
Reservation in Favour of the Local Candidates
Admission to 85% of the seats shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to the local area as provided in A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 for Non- Statewide courses as given in Annexure-III of GO (P) No. 646, Edu. (W1) Department, dt.10-7-1979.
The courses at Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada are State-Wide courses and admission in to these Courses shall be regulated as per the provisions in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 for Statewide courses as given in Annexure-IV of GO (P) No. 646, Edu. (W1) Dept, dt.10-7-1979.
The part of the State comprising the Districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam shall be regarded as the local area for the purposes of admission to the Andhra University, (Nagarjuna University) and to any other Education Institution (other than a Statewide University or State-wide Educational Institution) which is subject to the control of the State Govt. and is situated in that part.
As per G.O Ms.No. 29, dt.22-03-2018 of HM & FW (C1) Dept., Government of AP, the service candidates will be given weightage of marks for determining their Merit position in the State as noted below:
Tribal Area means
Candidate should have completed a minimum 3 years of regular and continuous service in PHCs/ Upgraded PHCs/ CHCs/ Area Hospitals/Sample Survey cum assessment units/ Leprosy temporary hospitalization wards etc in Tribal areas.
Incentive weightage of marks would be calculated @ 10 percent marks per year on the marks secured by the qualified candidate in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG examination up to a maximum of 30%.
15%, 6%, 29% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses are reserved for SC, ST and BC (BC-A-7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% and BC-E-4%) candidates respectively, which are called vertical reservations.
Candidates claiming reservations under SC/ST/BC categories shall submit a permanent social status certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh Govt. as specified in the application form. The social status of SC/ST/BC candidates shall be subject to the scrutiny as per G.O.Ms.No.58 SW (J) Dept. Dt 12-5-97.
1/3 % and 5% seats of Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses as per MCI guidelines shall be reserved for women and differently abled candidates respectively, which are horizontal reservations.
NTRUHS PG Medical and Diploma Admission 2019 Application Procedure
The online application form will be available in the website http://appgmed.ntruhs.ap.gov.in from 11.00 A.M on 25th March 2019 to 11.00P.M on30th March 2019.
The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus/ Instructions to fill the application from the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
The candidate should fill the online application form available in the website with the data required-for, through internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net centre).
1. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
2. Keep all the following documents ready:
- NEET – PG 2019 Admit card issued by the NBE
- NEET – PG 2019 Score card issued by the NBE
- Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificates from 1st MBBS to final MBBS.
- In case of candidates from Siddhartha Medical College, Study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard.
Important Dates for NTRUHS PG Medical and Diploma Admission 2019
- Date of issue of Notification: 22nd March 2019
- Availability of online Application From: 25th March 2019
- Last date of submission of application: 30th March 2019
- Date of release of list of candidates applied for 31st March 2019
- Dates of verification of original certificates: 03rd April to 05th April 2019
- Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates 10th April 2019
- Dates of exercising web options for admission into PG (MD/MS) Courses: Will be notified later
- Commencement of Classes: 01st May 2019
- Closure of admissions: As per MCI Regulations
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada
PG admissions committee, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada-520008 (Andhra Pradesh), Website www.drntruhs.org
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here