Directorate of Nursing Odisha GNM Admission 2018
Directorate of Nursing Odisha notifies General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Training Course 2018
Directorate of Nursing Odisha GNM Admission 2018 - Directorate of Nursing, Dept. of Health & Family Welfare Government Odisha invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) training Course in all the ONMC (Indian Nurse & Midwives Council) recognized Govt. and Private Nursing Institutions of the State for the Academic Session 2018-19
Interested candidates can fill their application as per schedule date. All the detail related to DMET Odisha Nursing Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc on this page below.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
- Availability of Online Application Form &Prospectus in official Website: 19th July 2018
- Availability of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee Website: 19th July to 10th August 2018 by 11.45 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10th August 2018 by 11.45 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 10th August 2018 by 11.45 PM
- Date of Publication of Applicant List in the official Website: 14th August 2018
- Date of Document Verification at Nodal Centers: 17th to 23rd August 2018
- Medical board for the verification of PH Candidates: 24th to 25th August 2018
- Publication of Provisional Merit List & Seat Allotment of the selected candidate for 1st Round: 31st August 2018
- Date of Reporting at nodal centers with course fees for 1st Round: 05th to 07th Sept. 2018
- Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 2nd Round: 12th Sept. 2018
- Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for 2nd Round counseling: 18th to 20th Sept. 2018
- Publication of seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd Round: 24th Sept. 2018
- Reporting at nodal center with course Fees for 3rd Round counseling 27th to 29th Sept. 2018
- Reporting at the institution for admission: 01st to 06th Oct. 2018 excluding Govt. holidays
- Admission of students against Vaccant seats of 85% Govt. Quota Seats 22nd to 31st Oct. 2018 excluding Govt. holidays
- Commencement of Classes: 01st November 2018
- Uploading Data against Mgt. Quota Seats (15% Mgt. Seats + Vacant Seats of 85% Govt. Quota) in the official Website: 01st to 30th November 2018
Duration of the Course
- Duration of the Training Course is 3 years which includes theory and practical as per prescribed syllabus of Indian Nursing Council
Availability of Seats
- Admission for all seats in Govt. Institutions & 85% of seats in Private Institutions will be filled up through Common Merit List. Private Institutes shall fill up 15% seats under Mgt. Quota as per the eligibility criteria of INC.
- All the institutions (Govt. & Private) having INC recognition as on date 30th June 2018 will be allowed for the e-counselling process
- Candidate must be 17 years of age or above as on date 31st December 2018
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with 40% marks from CHSE Odisha or equivalent thereof, However Science is preferable (or);
- Candidates must have passed 10 +2/12th with 40% marks from state open schools recognized by state Govt. and National Institute of Open School recognized by Central Govt (or);
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 vocational ANM course with 40% marks from the school recognized by Indian Nursing School (Or);
- Candidates must have passed 10 +2 Health Science vocational stream from a recognized CBSE Board/ State/ Center (or); Registered ANM with 10+2 pass; 5% of total mark is relaxed for SC/ ST candidates
- *Must have passed Odia up to M.E. standard for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85% Govt seats in private nursing institutions recognized by INC
- Must be a domicile/Permanent Resident /Native of Odisha but currently residing outside Odisha (for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85% Govt seats in private nursing institutions recognized by INC)
- Application Fee Rs.500/- fee is to be paid by the SBI Challan attached to the Prospectus. You can download the prospectus from the university website www.nursingodisha.nic.in
- Candidates can apply for the GNM Course online by applying in the appropriate application form available at website https://dohodisha.nic.in on or before dt: 10th August 2018 - 11.45 PM by depositing prescribed fee Rs.500/- only, excluding bank charges as applicable through Net Banking / Card payments/Other payment modes (SBI Branch or NEFT / RTGS or UPI)
- Intending male and female candidates can apply online by depositing prescribed fee Rs.500/- in shape of SBI Challan attached to the prospectus (Annexure-II)
- In case of any difficulty in online application submission candidate may avail the assistance of different help centers located at the office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) at District Level/Community Health Centers (CHC) at Block Level, Common Service Centre (CSC) at Gram Panchayat Level
- For more information in this regard, please refer to the prospectus
Directorate of Nursing, Odisha
Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha, Phone No.: 0674-2393840/2393842, Email: email@example.com, Website www.nursingodisha.nic.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.