CMC Ludhian Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Admission 2019
Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana announces Admission to Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Program 2019 September
CMC Ludhiana GNM Admission 2019 - Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana invites applications for admission to Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) for the academic year 2019-20.
General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM)
- The College of Nursing degree program is affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Kotkapura Road, Faridkot-151203.
- The registration is done by Punjab Nurses Registration Council. This program is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Admission to General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) program is made according to the rules & regulations of Punjab Nurses.
- Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council of the Govt. as may be applicable
CMC Ludhiana GNM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Prospectus available from: 15th July 2019
- Last date of issuing prospectus and application forms at the office counter: 29th August 2019
- Last date for receipt of Application Form with enclosures: 29th August 2019
- Admit Card to be collected Personally from the Registrar Office: 03rd September 2019
- Admission Written Test: 03rd September 2019 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Bible Test: 3rd September 2019 from 1:00pm to 1:30pm
- Declaration of the Result on or before: 06th September 2019
- Counselling; Scrutiny of original certificates and testimonials & Submission of Fees: 13th September 2019
- Medical Examination & Orientation: 23rd September 2019
- Classes start from: 24th September 2019
Duration of the Course
- The Diploma course in General Nursing and Midwifery shall be of three years duration.
- There should be a preliminary period of 12 weeks. During this time the student will attend the wards for observation and supervised practice not exceeding 16 hours per week.
- Each year 50 students of Indian Nationality are admitted to the College.
- Punjab Christian Minority (Female): 20 Seats
- Punjab Christian Minority (Male): 04 Seats
- Non-Punjab Christian Minority (Female): 10 Seats
- Non-Punjab Christian Minority (Male): 02 Seats
- Female Open General: 07 Seats
- Male Open General: 01 Seat
- SC/ST Punjab (Female): 03 Seats
- BC - Punjab (Female): 01 Seat
- College Sponsored: 02 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Ludhiana GNM Admission 2019
- Applicants for admission must be at least 17 years of age on 31st December 2019 and not more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants born after 1st January 2003 or before 1st January 1984 are not eligible to apply for admission to General Nursing & Midwifery course.
- The date of Birth being shown on the Matriculation certificate/Higher Secondary certificate/equivalent is acceptable.
- First year General Nursing & Midwifery course, an applicant must have passed 10+2 class or its equivalent with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) or arts with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- This test consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each. These will be of objective type, multiple choice and short answer type questions. There is no negative marking. Questions will be from the following subjects
- a) English; b) Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (10th standard); c) General Aptitude & Awareness
- The test will be held in the College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana on 10th September 2019.
- Cut-off score: 30% marks in the Admission Written Test. The Bible Test for Christian Applicants will follow the main test, in the same venue. Pass marks for the Bible Test is 30%; candidates who fail the bible test will be shifted to the appropriate open categories.
- Hall Ticket should be collected personally by the Applicants whose completed application along with full application fee has been received by the office of the Registrar, on or before 29th August 2019 as per schedule given below from the Registrar’s Office 3rd September 2019 - 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- At the examination centre, the applicant must present her Admit Card bearing her application number and her passport size photograph rubber stamped by the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
- The applicant must take her allotted seat in the Examination Room at the time given in the Admit Card otherwise the applicant may not be allowed to take the examination.
CMC Ludhiana GNM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prospectus and Application Form etc. for General Nursing & Midwifery program for September 2019 may be obtained from the Office of the Registrar, C.M.C. on cash payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) from 15th July 2019 to 29th August 2019 and also can be downloaded from www.cmcludhiana.in
- If downloaded, draft should include application fee amount and be made payable to “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” drawn on any scheduled bank, payable at Ludhiana. Money Order, Postal Order and Cheques are not acceptable.
- Applicant should send the Application form with draft to the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141 008, Punjab.
- The application fee is Rs.1100/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred only) to be paid in Bank Demand Draft payable to Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Society drawn on any scheduled bank, payable at Ludhiana.
Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana
(College of Nursing), Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008 (Punjab), Tel.: 0161-5010809, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.cmcludhiana.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.