CMC Ludhiana GNM Admission 2018 - Notification, Dates, Eligibility
Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana announces Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery admissions September 2018
Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana invites applications for admissions to Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) for the academic year 2018-19
General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM)
- The College of Nursing degree program is affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Kotkapura Road, Faridkot-151203
- The registration is done by Punjab Nurses Registration Council. This program is recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Admission to General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) program is made according to the rules & regulations of Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council of the Govt. as may be applicable
Prospectus Available From: 4th Week of July 2018
Last Date of Issuing Prospectus and Application Forms at Office Counter: 4th Week of August 2018
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form with Enclosures: 4th Week of August 2018
Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery 2018 Admit Card: 1st week of September 2018
Admission Written Test 2018: 1st week of September 2018
Date of Counselling: 2nd week of September 2018
Medical Examination & Orientation: 3rd week of September 2018
Classes start from: 3rd week of September 2018
- The Diploma course in General Nursing and Midwifery shall be of three years and six months duration
- There should be a preliminary period of 12 weeks; during this time the student will attend the wards for observation and supervised practice not exceeding 16 hours per week
- Each year 50 students of Indian Nationality are admitted to the College
- Punjab Christian Minority (Female): 20 Seats
- Punjab Christian Minority (Male): 04 Seats
- Non-Punjab Christian Minority (Female): 10 Seats
- Non-Punjab Christian Minority (Male): 02 Seats
- Female Open General: 07 Seats
- Male Open General: 01 Seat
- SC/ST Punjab (Female): 03 Seats
- BC - Punjab (Female): 01 Seat
- Faculty Development: 02 Seats
- Applicants for admission must be at least 17 years of age on 31st December 2018 and not more than 35 years of age
- Applicants born after 01st January 2002 or before 1st January 1983 are not eligible to apply for admission to General Nursing & Midwifery course
- First year General Nursing & Midwifery course, an applicant must have passed 10+2 class or its equivalent with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) or arts with aggregate of 40% marks
- Prospectus and Application Form etc. for General Nursing & Midwifery program for September 2018 may be obtained at the counter of the main hospital reception the C.M.C. Hospital on cash payment of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) from 4th week of August 2018 and can be downloaded from website www.cmcludhiana.in
- If Application form downloaded, draft should include application fee amount and be made payable to “Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society” drawn on any scheduled bank, payable at Ludhiana. Money Order, Postal Order and Cheques are not acceptable.
- Applicant should send the Application form with draft to the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008 (Punjab)
Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana
(College of Nursing), Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141008 (Punjab), Tel.: 0161-5010809, Email: email@example.com, Website www.cmcludhiana.in
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.