CENTAC PG Medical/Dental Admission 2019, Eligibility, Application, Dates
CENTAC Puducherry Admissions 2019 for PG Medical/Dental Programs
CENTAC Puducherry PG Medical and Dental Admission 2019 - CENTAC (Centralized Admission Committee) is the Counselling Agency constituted by the Government of Puducherry to do counselling for admissions to various Postgraduate and undergraduate courses in the UT of Puducherry.
Application capture for PG Medical & Dental Courses is opened and the eligible candidates can apply till 24th March 2019
For further details regarding CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2019 through NEET admission read the article further.
CENTAC Puducherry Courses Offered
- Candidates are advised to refer the University Website https://www.centacpuducherry.in
- Seats Matrix for PG Medical (Govt. Quota) 2019-20
- Seats Available for PG Medical 2019-20
- PG-Medical Minority Quota 2019-20
- Seats Available for PG-Dental Quota 2019-20
Eligibility Criteria for CENTAC Puducherry PG Medical and Dental Admission 2019
- Candidates should have cleared NEET PG / NEET MDS for admission to PG Medical and PG Dental Courses respectively.
- UT of Puducherry Candidates alone will be eligible for the Govt. Quota seats
- UT of Puducherry Candidates and Candidates from all other States will be eligible for the All India (Management) Quota.
- Candidates should be in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- Reservations will be applicable only for the Govt. Quota seats.
- NEET MD/MS/MDS Score for Puducherry Candidates
- NEET PG result of UT of Puducherry is available now. Puducherry candidates who appeared in the NEET PG examination.
- After verification of the data, the draft merit list of all the applied candidates will be published. The candidates will be given one day to raise objections if any, and subsequently, the Final Merit List will be published.
- Separate Merit Lists will be prepared for Government Quota Seats & Management Quota Seats including the seats for minority Quota.
- Only computer-based online counseling will be done. Physical counseling might be done only during the mop-up round. However, CENTAC reserves the right to change the mode of counseling, in case of necessity.
- Seats will be allotted based on merit and choices, applying the rule of reservation wherever applicable and choices filled. Sliding or Re-allotment from one college to another college is permitted during counseling only, based on merit and rule of reservation.
- Candidates are advised to give as many choices of courses as they wish. If choices are not made, it will be deemed that he/she is not interested in those particular courses or in those colleges. For 2nd Round, the Candidates will be allowed to modify the choice of courses already done by them during 1st Round.
Service Bond & Stipend and Permitted Seats
- Stipend / Service bond etc. may vary from College to College and CENTAC has updated on website the information made available.
- Some seats may be permitted but not recognized by Medical Council of India at the time of counseling. Therefore, the candidates should examine these points and refer MCI website before opting for a seat. CENTAC shall neither be responsible nor shall entertain any case on above grounds.
CENTAC Puducherry PG Medical and Dental Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- The registration process for CENTAC PG Medical / Dental Admission 2019 has been started. Read all the instructions and information carefully.
- Mode of communication will be through SMS, E-mail & updates in the CENTAC website apart from publishing the same in the public media by way of press releases. After the online admission date is announced the students should refer to the CENTAC website www.centacpuducherry.in, regularly, for updates.
- Candidates should register using the email Id and fill in their NEET-PG/MDS Roll number, which will pre fetch essential data relating to NEET score.
- Candidates should upload scanned self-attested photo copies of the necessary certificates, in support of different claims. Original certificates must be produced only at the time of admission in the respective colleges.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that their phone number and email are valid and check the same regularly on a daily basis in their own interest.
- For General Candidates – Govt. Quota alone Rs.2000/- & SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates - Rs.1000/-
- Govt Quota & Management Quota OR Management Quota - Rs.3000/- & SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates - Rs.1500/-
Important Dates for CENTAC PG Medical and Dental Admission 2019
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 15th March 2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 24th March 2019
- Release of Draft Merit List of Applied: 28th March 2019
- Date of declaration of Merit List of Applied: 30th March 2019
- Release of Draft Allotment List for 1st round: 03rd April 2019
- Release of Final Allotment List for 1st round: 04th April 2019
- Joining Date for 1st round: 12th April 2019
- Release of Draft Allotment List for 2nd round: 22nd April 2019
- Release of Final Allotment List for 2nd round: 23rd April 2019
- Joining Date for 2nd round: 03rd May 2019
- Mop-up Counselling: 06th May 2019
- Joining Date for Mop-up round: 12th May 2019
CENTAC - Govt. of Puducherry
The Coordinator, Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC), Govt. of Puducherry, Pondicherry Engineering College Campus Pillaichavady, Puducherry-605014 Phone/Fax: 0413-2655571, Email: email@example.com, Website www.centacpuducherry.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India