Bharati Vidyapeeth PB BSc (Nursing) Admission 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth CET for admission to the Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) course 2018
Bharati Vidyapeeth PB BSc (Nursing) Admission 2018 - Bharati Vidyapeeth University will be conduct a common entrance test E.T. (Nursing) 2018 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Sangli. The notification for Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University BVDU PB BSc Nursing CET 2018 has been announced.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
P.B. B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree Course
- P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) course is designed in the same way as those of other well-known universities and is in accordance with the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council and has an approval of Maharashtra Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 14th June 2-19 (upto 05.00 pm)
- Date of ET (P.B.B.Sc Nursing): 17th June 2018 (from 11.00 am to 01.00 pm)
- Date of Declaration of Results on Website: 25th June 2018 after 5.00 pm
- Date of Counselling & on the spot admission: 5th July 2018
- Date of Commencement of Classes: 9th July 2018
There will be a Common Entrance Test for Admission to:
- BVDU College of Nursing, Pune: 40 Seats
- BVDU College of Nursing, Sangli: 30 Seats
- BVDU College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai: 30 Seats
- Out of the sanctioned intake, 15% percent of seats for each course at each college are reserved for Foreign/ NRI (Non-Resident-Indian)/P.I.O./O.C.I./ Institutional Quota Merit Category students. Candidates seeking admissions to the seats of this category will have to apply separately on a prescribed application form
- The P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) course is of 2 years duration
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
- The students will be admitted according to the total marks obtained by the candidate in the final year of the GNM course recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council situated in India
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2) along with G.N.M. from the nursing institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council situated in India
- Candidates must be medically fit to undergo the course. The candidates who fail to fulfill the above mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to P.B.B.Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appear in the merit list
Nationality & Age:
- The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2017. Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the entrance test and for admission to the course
- The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. (P.B.B.Sc Nursing)-2018 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli
- Students will be admitted to the two-year P.B.B.Sc Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Entrance Test ET (P.B.B.Sc Nursing)-2018
- E.T. (P.B.B.Sc Nursing)-2018 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottayam between 11.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs
- The entrance test E.T. (P. B. B. Sc. Nursing)-2018 for admission to P. B. B. Sc. Nursing Programme will consist of in all 100 marks.
- The E.T. (P. B. B. Sc. Nursing)-2018 will consists of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions.
- They will be set on the topics in the R. G. N. M. Syllabus.
- It consists of 100 multiple choice questions, one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer.
- One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- The application form is available online at: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the E.T. (P. B. B. Sc. Nursing)-2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee of RS 1000/-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant.
For more details, of BVP P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) Admission 2018 - Downloaded Information Brochure from the website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune
(Awarded by Govt. of India reaccreditation by NAAC 'A' Grade), Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411030, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone No.: 020-24325510, 24325509, Website www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net