BIHAR PGMAC 2019 for MD MS PGD MDS Admission through NEET PG/MDS 2019
BCECEB announces Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling 2019 for MD/MS/PGD and PG Dental Courses Admission
BIHAR PGMAC 2019 - The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECEB) conducts the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (PGMAC) 2019.
The Dept. of Health, Govt. of Bihar the nominations or allotment of seats for admission in various Post Graduate Medical Courses including MD/MS/PG Diploma/PG Dental (MDS) shall be made according to merit-cum-choice on the basis of the Competitive Test as conducted by National Board of Examination, New Delhi i.e. NEET PG 2019/NEET MDS 2019.
Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling-2019 - Against 50% State Quota Seats of MD/MS/ PGD & PG Dental Courses based on Merit List of NEET (PG)-2019 & NEET (MDS)-2019
Check more details regarding the Bihar PGMAC 2019 Admission from this page.
BIHAR PGMAC 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration starting Date: 31st March 2019
- Online Registration Closing Date: 05th April 2019 (11.59 PM)
- Last Date of Payment through Challan: 06th April 2019 (up to working hours of the bank)
- Last Date of Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card with Final Submission of the Online Application Form: 06th April 2019
- Online Editing of Application Form: 07th April 2019
- Publication of Counselling Program: 09th April 2019
- Proposed Date of Counselling: 11th April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for BIHAR PGMAC 2019
- Before proceeding to apply online for the counselling, the candidate must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below:
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Domicile Requirements: The candidate must be a domicile of Bihar. However, a candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the Schedule of MCI, are also eligible.
- Age Limit: There shall be no maximum age limit for appearing PG Medical Counselling 2019.
MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses:
- The candidates must have passed MBBS degree from MCI recognized medical college of Bihar.
- The candidates must have to complete the rotating internship before counselling/ interview then only he/she can apply for PGMAC 2019. The candidates must have qualified NEET PG 2019 Exam.
- The candidates must have completed the rotating Internship 31st March 2019 as per the provision contained in the Information of Bulletin of NEET (PG)-2019
- The candidates must have obtained permanent Registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar State Medical Council. A candidate, who not obtained permanent registration from Medical of India or Bihar State Medical Council but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear at PG Medical Counselling 2019 on provisional basis but must obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission in PG Courses as per the rules of the Medical Council of India, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- The candidates must have passed BDS degree from MCI recognized medical college of Bihar.
- The candidates must have to complete the rotating internship from DCI approved institution then only he/she can apply for PGMAC 2019. The candidates must have qualified NEET MDS 2019 Exam.
- For the selection of candidate for admission in Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses of MD/MS/PG Diploma and PG Dental Course in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges, the reservation Policy/Rules of the Govt. of Bihar prevailing on the date of Online submission of Application Forms for PG Medical Counselling 2019 will be applicable,
- As per last year’s information, the following number of seats shall be reserved for different categories candidate belonging to the Bihar state:
- SC - 16%
- ST - 01%
- Extremely Backward Caste (EBC) - 18%
- BC - 12%
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG) - 03%
- Total - 50%
- The remaining 50% unreserved seats shall be considered as General Category seats. For the Candidates who are not the permanent resident of the State of Bihar, shall be considered against General Category seats only.
See: Entrance Exam Dates
- Merit List: Merit List of all the candidates as provided by the Department of Health, Govt. of Bihar based on NEET (PG)-2019 /NEET(MDS)-2019 will be basis of PG Medical Counselling 2019.
- Counselling/Interview: The candidates in order of merit will be called for Counselling /Interview and for verification of original documents and identity by personal appearance. The allotment will be done on merit-cum-choice basis per the merit list provided based on NEET (PG) 2019/NEET (MDS) 2019. No change the choice will be allowed later on. The candidates coming late during counselling may be considered but placement will be done only on the existing vacancy at the time.
- The allotment of seats and Institute will be done on the merit-cum-choice basis as per the merit list provided based on NEET PG 2019. At the time of counselling, the candidate has to bring relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc. Also, along with the documents, the candidate needs to bring Part A and Part B of the application form. It is important that the candidate should bring the below-mentioned documents, otherwise, they shall not be allotted any seat.
BIHAR PGMAC 2019 Application Process
- The Prospectus for appearing in PGMAC-2019 can be downloaded Online from the BCECE Board's website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by clicking on the link "PGMAC-2019" under Prospectus Section. After that click on "Apply for PGMAC-2019" button and follow the instructions appeared:
- The application form shall be available in two formats, Part A and Part B. Part A shall have to be filled online, whereas Part B is to be filled manually.
Step 1: Registration
- The aspirants can register online by clicking on the link which will be given on this page.
- Enter the basic information such name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, select the stream and submit the details. On submitting the details, the candidate shall receive a PGMAC ID at their registered email id or mobile number. So it is advised to the applicants to give their valid details.
Step 2: Pay the Counselling Fee
- After the registration part is complete, the candidate has to pay the counseling fee. The counseling fee shall be payable by Challan or by online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking). As per previous year’s information, the applicants shall have to pay an amount of Rs.2200/- for all categories i.e. General / BC/ EBC / SC / ST candidates.
Step 3: Fill up details on the Application Form
- Next, the applicants need to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other details in the online application.
- Also, the applicants need to upload the scanned image of their photograph and signature at the filling in details.
Step 4: Submit the Application Form
- After the completion of the above given steps, candidates can finally submit the application form. Candidates should remember that after the final submission, of the online Application Form, there shall be no provision for any rectification/modification in the online submitted Application Form.
- It is advisable to the candidate to download and print out of the completely filled online Application Form in the format of (Part-A & Part-B).
- The completed Application Form (Part-A filled in ‘Online’ and Part-B filled in manually) along with the required enclosures is to be submitted by hand personally at the time of counseling.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India