Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 through NEET, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) announces Admission to MBBS Program through NEET 2019
Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 - Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board invites application for admission into MBBS through NEET Exam for the year 2019.
Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration start date: 19th June 2019
- Last date for online registration: 25th June 2019 (11.59 pm)
- Last date for payment through challan: 26th June 2019
- Last date of payment through online mode: 26th June 2019 (11.59 pm)
- Publication of merit list: 28th June 2019 (8.00 pm)
- Proposed date of counselling of selected candidates: to be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar MBBS Admission 2019
- The candidate must be domicile of Bihar claiming admissions under 85% state quota seats
- The applicants must have passed the 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate examination with subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and English
- Only candidates who have studied 11th & 12th in Bihar are allowed to participate in the counseling.
- The applicants should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General, (40% marks for
- SC/ST/OBC and 45% for Gen-PWD category candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- It shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify the NEET-2019 exam with a minimum of the
- 50th percentile, 45th percentile for UR-PwD and 40th percentile for SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD & OBC- PwD candidates.
Counseling of NEET-(UGMAC)-2019
- The counseling program for admission to the first year of MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS courses based on the merit/rank list of NEET(UG)-2019 will start on scheduled date for the candidates who are eligible on the basis of NEET (UG)-2019 against State Quota MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS seats for Govt. Medical / Dental / Ayurvedic/ Homoeopathic/ Tibbi Colleges and Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar and who have applied Online for participating in the counseling/seat allotment for the same.
- Each candidate who is eligible has to appear for counseling on the scheduled date along with a hard copy of already ‘Online’ filled part-A and filled Part-B of the application form / the original certificates & documents and other required enclosures. After verification of certificates/documents/ identity, the course/institution will be allotted merit/rank wise to eligible candidates as per prospectus of UGMAC-2019.
- SC: 16%
- ST: 1%
- EBC: 18%
- BC: 12%
- RCG (reserved category girls): 3%
- The rest 50% seats shall be reserved for the open merit list.
- Gen/BC/EBC: Rs. 1200
- SC/ST/DQ: Rs. 600
- Fees can be paid either through bank challan or by online mode such as Credit/Debit Card/Net banking etc.
Total No. of seats at various colleges:
- PMC, Patna: 150
- DMC, Laheriasarai: 100
- JLNMC, Bhagalpur: 100
- NMC, Patna: 100
- SKMC, Muzzafarpur: 100
- A.N.M.M.C, Gaya: 100
- IGIMS, Patna: 100
- Vardhman Medical College, Pawapuri, Nalanda: 100
- Patna Dental College, Patna: 40
- Total: 990
Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 Application Process
Step 1: Registration:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to register online for Bihar MBBS Admission
- 2019. Fill in the required details which will be asked in step one such as email id, mobile no. etc.
- The candidate will receive an email and SMS. The received email and SMS will contain an “Activation Code” which is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- The candidate should click “Activate Your Account” Button and enter the email-id and received activation code to activate his/her account. Thereafter click the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, the applicant needs to click on the “Sign-in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information:
- After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his/her account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen.
- Then click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature:
- After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same.
- After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step Four: Educational Information:
- After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step Five: Preview your application:
- After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information given by he/she while verifying the information provided in step-2, step-3, and step-4.
- If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections.
- Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Continue” button to update the entered information.
- If the preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate gives his/her Declaration and click the “Confirm & Submit” button to proceed to pay Examination Fee as per Step-Six.
For more details please visit BCECEB official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India