Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Bhopal announces Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Program 2021, Apply Now
BMHRC Bhopal M.Sc. Nursing Admission – Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC), Dept. of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India Bhopal, recognized by India Nursing Council, M.P. State Nursing Council and affiliated to M.P. Medical Science University, Jabalpur invites applications for admission to the 2-years M.Sc. Nursing Program for the session 2021-22
- M.Sc. Nursing (Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing – 03 and Medical Surgical Nursing – 02)
Bhopal M.Sc. Nursing Admission Dates 2021
- Availability of the prospectus with application form Website: 26th Oct to 15th November 2021
- Closing date to receive filled application: 15th November 2021
- List of Eligibility displayed on BMHRC website: 18th November 2021
- Entrance Examination: 02nd December 2021
- Merit list candidates for counseling will be displayed on BMHRC website on 09th December 2021
- Counseling: 14th December 2021
BMHRC Bhopal M.Sc. Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Eligibility Criteria (as per Indian Nursing Council
- Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with any State Nursing Registration Council
- Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of regular B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ regular Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates
- Candidate should have undergone B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. (Study centers of Bhoj University Bhopal are not recognized and the students qualifying from this University are not eligible
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Honors Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
BMHRC Bhopal M.Sc. Nursing Admission Application Process 2021
- Prospectus for M. Sc. Nursing course along with application form will be available on BMHRC Website www.bmhrc.org
- Self-attested copies of the certificates along with hard copy of filled application form should be submitted to “The Bhopal Nursing College, Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal (MP)-462038
- Cost of Prospectus with Application
- a) Rs 750/- for Unreserved candidates
- b) Rs 500/- for OBC candidates
- Free of cost for SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates
- After scrutinizing the application forms the merit list will be prepared as per marks obtained in the last qualifying exam, category wise and uploaded in the BMHRC website and the counseling will be done as per calendar events.
- Based on the result of the Entrance Exam, combined as well as separate merit lists will be prepared for the Unreserved, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website