Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre Admission to (BMHRC Bhopal) M.Sc. Nursing for 2018
Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC), Dept. of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India Bhopal, recognized by India Nursing Council, M.P. State Nursing Council and affiliated to M.P. Medical Science University, Jabalpur has invited applications for admission to the 2-years Post Graduate, M.Sc. Nursing Program for the session 2018-19
Also See : BSC Nursing Admission
BMHRC Bhopal M.Sc Courses Details
- Bhopal Nursing College provides quality training for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. It is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, MP State Nursing Council, and affiliated to Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur.
- Bhopal Nursing College provides quality-nursing education to make itself a centre of excellence and to be recognized as a leader in nursing education. We make a difference in the lives of our students by way of the practice of our profession and caring the health of the people we serve.
- Bhopal Nursing College, BMHRC is under the Dept. of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. Bhopal Nursing College started with Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing programme in the year 2004 with an intake of 50 seats and B.Sc. and MSc Nursing started in the year of 2016 with intake of 40 & 5 (2 OBG, 3 MSN) seats, respectively.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Important Dates for BMHRC M.Sc Nursing Admission
- Availability of the prospectus with application form 10th to 20th October 2018
- Closing Date to receive filled Application: 20th October 2018 - till 5.00 PM
- Eligible candidates list will be displayed on BMHRC website on 23rd October 2018
- Date for Entrance Test: 26th October 2018
- Date for displaying results on BMHRC Web: 29th October 2018
- Date of First Counseling & Admission: 30th October 2018
- Date of Second Counseling & Admission: 31st October 2018
BMHRC M.Sc Eligibility Criteria
- (As per Indian Nursing Council MSc (Nursing)
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with any State Nursing Registration Council
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of regular B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ regular Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate should have undergone B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council (Study Centers of Bhoj University Bhopal are not recognized and the students qualifying from this University are not eligible for admission to the MSc Nursing Program)
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year
- Note: Medical has to be done from Govt/State Hospital, if reports found false admission will be cancelled. Candidates should present original medical fitness certificates at the time counseling
Application Process for BMHRC M.Sc Nursing
- The prospectus for MSc Nursing course along with application form will be available on BMHRC website www.bmhrc.org from 10th October 2018. The candidate shall download the application form from the web site, take print out and fill the same
- The candidates can fill online application form through BMHRC Bhopal website www.bmhrc.org
- No cash transaction in this regard will be entertained under any circumstances. Last date for receiving filled application is 20th October 2018 up to 5:00PM, for MSc Nursing. No application form will be received after the closing date
- The Bhopal Nursing College does not take any responsibility for Postal Delay/Losses
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Self-attested copies of the certificates along with hard copy of filled application form should be submitted to "The Bhopal Nursing College, Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre", Raisen By pass Road, Karond, Bhopal-462038 with requisite demand draft (Rs.750/- for UR, Rs.500/- for OBC, Nil for SC/ST and physically handicapped) from any bank drawn in favour of Director, Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, payable at Bhopal
- Medical fitness certificate will be verified by institutional Medical Team of BMHRC
Cost of Prospectus with Application
- Rs 750/- for Unreserved candidates
- Rs 500/- for OBC candidates
- Free of cost for SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates
BMHRC M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
- Duration - 2 Hours
- Marks - 100
- The scheme of Entrance Examination is as follows:
- The entrance examination will be based on B.Sc./PBBSc Nursing Syllabus. Objective type (MCQs) paper of two hours duration and from 8 subjects as follows:
- Fundamental of Nursing and Advanced nursing practice, Nursing Ethics and professional trends in Nursing - 20
- Medical Surgical Nursing - 10
- Obstetrical and Gynecological Nursing - 10
- Nursing Education, Nursing Administration & Management - 20
- Nursing Research and Statistics - 10
- Child Health Nursing - 10
- Community Health Nursing - 10
- Mental Health Nursing - 10
- Total - 100 Marks
- Entrance Examination will be conducted in English language only.
- Each correct response will get a score of one mark (1).
- More than one response will get a score of zero (0).
- No credit will be given for the question not answered.
- Admissions of the candidate are strictly on merit basis of entrance test. Based on the result of the Entrance Examination, combined as well as separate merit lists will be prepared for the Unreserved, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories.
- Individual correspondence/telephonic information in this regard will not be entertained.
No. of Seats for M.Sc Nursing at BMHRC
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing - 03 Seats
- Medical Surgical Nursing - 02 Seats
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats as per Govt. of India
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 27%
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5%
- Physically Handicapped: 3%
- 3% of seats are reserved on horizontal basis for persons with disability (PWD) only for locomotor disability to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity (as per Indian Nursing Council admission criteria)
BMHRC M.Sc Nursing Admit Cards
- Admit cards for appearing in entrance exam will be issued by Bhopal Nursing College, BMHRC on the day of Entrance Examination for eligible candidates on 26th October 2018 at Bhopal Nursing College
- In Personal interview/counseling, document verification and allotment of seats will be carried out for Reserved and Unreserved category.
- If a candidate is found to have furnished any false Information /documents/testimonials, the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled at any stage of her/his admission without any further notice and legal action as deemed necessary shall be taken.
Bhopal Nursing College (Indian Council of Medical Research, Dept. of Health Research MHFW, Govt. of India), (Recognized by Indian Nursing Council and MP State Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal-462038 Tel. No.: 0755-2742279, Website www.bmhrc.org
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.