Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Bharati Vidyapeeth (BVP) announces Common Entrance Test for Admission to M.Sc. (Nursing) Program 2019
BVP M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 - Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be university) Pune will conduct a common entrance test for admission to M.Sc (Nursing) course at Bharati Vidyappeth University College of Nursing, Pune and Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing Sangali, and Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing Navi Mumbai
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
Also See : Common Entrance Test
No. of Seats
- M.Sc. Nursing (All 5 Specialties) - 25
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing - 50 seats
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing - 30 seats
- M.Sc. Nursing - All 5 Specialties)
- Medical Surgical Nursing (5 seats)
- Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing (5 seats)
- Child Health Nursing (5 seats)
- Community Health Nursing (5 seats)
- Mental Health Nursing (5 seats)
College of Nursing, Pune
- Intack capacity: 25
- Medical Surgical Nursing - 6 Seats
- Paediatric Nursing - 5 Seats
- Psychiatric Nursing - 4 Seats
- Community Health Nursing - 5 Seats
- Obstetrical & Gynaecology Nursing - 5 Seats
College of Nursing, Sangli & Navi Mumbai
- Five Students in each Specially
- Intack capacity: 25
- Medical Surgical Nursing - 5 Seats
- Paediatric Nursing - 5 Seat
- Psychiatric Nursing - 5 Seats
- Community Health Nursing - 5 Seats
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing - 5 Seats
Also See : M.Sc Nursing Admission
Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of online application form: 30th May 2019 upto 5 PM
- Date and Time of Entrance Test (online): 16th June 2019
- Declaration of result: 24th June 2019
- Counselling and on the spot admissions:11th July 2019
- Admission to Institute of / Counseling location College of Nursing, Pune: 11th July 2019 at 10 AM
- Admission to Institute of / Counseling location College of Nursing, Sangli: 11th July 2019 at 10 AM
- Admission to Institute of / Counseling location College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai: 11th July 2019 at 10 AM
- Commencement of classes: 15th July 2019
- 15% Seats are reserved under Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institutional Quota Merit Category
- Candidates seeking admissions to the seats under Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institution Quota merit category will have to apply separately on a prescribed application form.
- The M.Sc. (Nursing) Course is of 2 years duration.
Also See : B.Sc Nursing Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
- Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any state Nursing Registration Council
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates)
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in an institution, which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Candidate shall be medically fit
Also See : Post Basic Nusing Admission
- Candidate will be selected as per the merit in the Entrance Test E.T. (M.Sc. Nursing)-2019
- He/She must have appeared for the M.Sc Nursing 2019 test, conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at designated centers.
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basic of his/her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate's choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- The entrance test M.Sc. Nursing-2019 is a Computer based entrance test (online) M.Sc. Nursing Programme will be of 100 marks.
- The M.Sc. Nursing-2019 will consists of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type question. They will set on the topics in the B.Sc. Nursing Course Syllabus. It consists of 100 multiple choice question, one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate. One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
- The "M.Sc. Nursing-2019" entrance test will be conducted through "Computer Based entrance test (online)". The tests will be held in 57 centers throughout the country giving students a wide choice of test centers.
- The list of cities where the entrance examination centres are located is as below:
Guwahati, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Imphal, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, New Delhi, Rohtak, Karnal, Shimla, Amritsar, Jammu, Jaipur, Kota, Jodhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Varanasi, Meerut, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Agra, Noida, Dehradun, Bangalore, Ernakulam/Cochin/Kochi, Hyderabad, Raipur, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Rajkot, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Amravati, Nagpur, Mumbai, Thane, Aurangabad, Sangli, Kolhapur, Karad, Nasik, Pune, Jalgaon, Akola, Ahmednagar, Latur, Solapur
- The entrance test for "M.Sc. Nursing 2019 will be held on 16th June 2019.
- A link will available at the website http://bvuniversity.edu.in/ seven days prior to the date of entrance test date where the candidate will have to click on the link, login with their credentials provided and download their respective admit card of particular entrance test for which he/she applied for.
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance test fee: Rs 1200/-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card, Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant.
- The entrance test fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exam
Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the M.Sc. Nursing 2019 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- The application form is available online at: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Last date for receiving the form is as mentioned in the calendar of events
- Candidate should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and/or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/cancellation of admission
- Completed application form must reach the following address "Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, 2nd Floor, CET Dept. Bharati Vidyappeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411030"
- Application form sent by mail must be sent by registered post/courier. The University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application/Admission Card/Counseling Letter/any delay or loss of the Application/Admission Card/Counseling Letter/any other communication in transit
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
2nd Floor, CET Department, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411030 (Estd. 1978) Recognized by the Bar Council of the India, New Delhi, Tel.: (Entrance Cell): 020-24407131/132/133 E-mail. email@example.com Website www.bvuniversity.edu
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.