Bharati Vidyapeeth announces Admission to M.Sc Nursing Program through BVP CET 2021
Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University will conduct a Common Entrance Test CET for admission to M.Sc Nursing program offered at College of Nursing at Pune, Sangli and Navi Mumbai for the academic session 2021-22
Application can be submitted online on or before June 13, 2021. Read on for more details on Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
Bharati Vidyapeeth University offers M.Sc. Nursing course in
- Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing,
- Child Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of online application form :- 13th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Test (M.Sc Nursing) :- 20th June 2021
- Declaration of results :- 05th July 2021
- Counselling & on the spot admission :- 15th July 2021
- Commencement of classes :- 22nd July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The minimum age required to fill the application form is 25 years, as on December 31, 2021.
- Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates).
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Candidates should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply for M.Sc (Nursing) course through “Online” mode only through
- official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- In order to avoid inconvenience, Kindly do the Registration and Payment against respective courses through Desktop systems.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Fill the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2 – Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3 – Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4 – Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking.(if applicable)
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- Application Fee – Rs.1100/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Admit Card for BVP CET M.Sc. Nursing can be downloaded from the official website of the university www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the login credentials received after the registration.
- Applicants will be selected as per the merit in the Entrance Test E.T. (M.Sc. Nursing)-2021.
- He/She must have appeared for the M.Sc Nursing 2021 test, shown by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at elected centers.
- Candidate intends to be offered admission through the rank in the final merit list and handiness of the seats for a particular program at a precise Institute of the contender’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- Mode of Exam – Online Mode
- Language – English
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
- Test Duration – 2 hours
- Total Question – 100 Question
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Marking scheme – There is no negative marking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website