Bharati Vidyapeeth University Announced M.Sc Nursing Admission 2022, Apply Now
Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University will conduct a Common Entrance Test CET for admission to M.Sc Nursing program offered at College of Nursing at Pune, Sangli and Navi Mumbai for the academic session 2022-23
Application can be submitted online on or before June 07, 2022. Read on for more details on Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc Nursing Admission 2022
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University offers M.Sc. Nursing course in
- Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing,
- Child Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 07th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Test (M.Sc Nursing): 19th June 2022
- Declaration of Results: 23rd June 2022
- Counselling Date: 29th June 2022
- College Start Date: 11th July 2022
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The minimum age required to fill the application form is 25 years, as on December 31, 2022.
- Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% marks for SC/ST Candidates).
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Candidates should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- Candidates can apply for M.Sc (Nursing) course through “Online” mode only through official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- In order to avoid inconvenience, kindly do the Registration and Payment against respective courses through Desktop systems.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Fill the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2 – Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3 – Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4 – Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking (if applicable)
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- Application Fee – Rs.1100/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Admit Card for BVP CET M.Sc. Nursing can be downloaded from the official website of the university www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the login credentials received after the registration
- Applicants will be selected as per the merit in the Entrance Test E.T. (M.Sc. Nursing)-2022.
- He/She must have appeared for the M.Sc Nursing 2022 test, shown by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune at elected centers.
- Candidate intends to be offered admission through the rank in the final merit list and handiness of the seats for a particular program at a precise Institute of the contender’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- Mode of Exam – Online Mode
- Language – English
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
- Test Duration – 2 hours
- Total Question – 100 Questions
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Marking scheme – There is no negative marking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website