Bharati Vidyapeeth Announces BSc Nursing Admission 2022, Apply Now
Bharati Vidyapeeth B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University will conduct a Common Entrance Test CET for admission to B.Sc Nursing program offered at College of Nursing at Pune and Sangli for the academic session 2022-23
Candidates can check details on Bharati Vidyapeeth B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022 from the page below.
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 17th May & 24th May 2022
- Date of Entrance Test (B.Sc Nursing): 29th May & 05th June 2022
- Declaration of results: 22nd June 2022
- Counselling & on the spot admission: 01st July 2022
- Commencement of classes: 11th July 2022
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The minimum age required to fill the application form is 17 years, as on December 31, 2022.
- The candidate should have passed HSC, ICSE, PUC of any recognized board/ university in India or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 (Higher/Senior) secondary examination after 12 years of study from any institution situated in India with at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and 40% in case of SC/ST students.
- Candidates who are likely to appear, or who have appeared for qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible for appearing for the entrance test (Nursing)-2022 provided they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- The candidates who are still appearing or are in the final year can also apply.
Relaxation in Marks
- The candidates must have obtained 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in case of SC / ST candidates
- Candidates can apply for B.Sc (Nursing) course through “Online” mode only through official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- In order to avoid inconvenience, Kindly do the Registration and Payment against respective courses through Desktop systems.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Fill the basic registration form and note down the User Id and Password and Registration Number.
- Step 2 – Login and fill details in the application form.
- Step 3 – Upload your recent passport size photo & signature if applicable.
- Step 4 – Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking.(if applicable)
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it’s applicable.
- Application Fee – Rs.1100/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Admit Card for BVP CET B.Sc. Nursing can be downloaded from the official website of the university www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the login credentials received after the registration.
- The University will conduct a common entrance test E.T. (B.Sc Nursing)-2022 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli
- Mode of Exam – Online Mode
- Language – English
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type
- Test Duration – 2 hours
- Total Question – 100 Questions
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Marking scheme – There is no negative marking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website