Bharati Vidyapeeth BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 - Application, Dates
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2018 through Entrance Test
Bharati Vidyapeeth University will e conduct a common entrance test E.T. (Nursing) 2018 for admission of Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Sangli. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai
The notification for Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University BVDU BSc Nursing Entrance test 2018 has been announced
B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree Course
B.Sc. (Nursing) course is designed in the same way as those of other well-known universities and is in accordance with the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council and has an approval of Maharashtra Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council
(Nursing) degree course of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune conducted at its following constituent units
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Last date for submission of online application form: 14th June 2018
Date of entrance test: 7th June, 2018 11.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
Declaration of results: 25th June 2018 after 5.00 p.m.
Counseling: 5th July 2018
Commencement of Classes: 9th July 2018
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Pune (65 seats)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Sangli (50 seats)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Nursing, Navi Mumbai (50 seats)
15% seats are reserved under Foreign / NRI /P.I.O. / OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit Category
Candidates seeking admissions to the seats under Foreign / NRI /P.I.O. / OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit category will have to apply separately on a prescribed application form
- The B.Sc (Nursing) course is of 4 years duration
Nature of Entrance Test - E.T. (B.Sc.Nursing) 2018
- The entrance test E.T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2018 for admission to B. Sc. Nursing Program will consist of in all 100 marks
- The E.T. (B.Sc. Nursing)-2018 will consists of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions, 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- Based on in general pattern of 10 + 2 examination syllabus
- One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- There is no negative marking
The list of cities where the entrance examination centres are located is as below:
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
- The candidate should have passed HSC, ICSE, PUC of any recognized board/ university in India or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 (Higher/Senior) secondary examination after 12 years of study from any institution situated in India with at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together and 40% in case of SC/ST students
- Candidates who are likely to appear, or who have appeared for qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible for appearing for the entrance test (Nursing)-2013 provided they fulfill the eligibility conditions
- The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December, 2018
All candidates desirous of taking admission for B. Sc. Nursing Program must appear for E.T. (B.Sc.Nursing)-2018
The seats will be filled on merit, based on their performance in ET B.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the E.T. (B.Sc.Nursing)-2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee
- The application form is available online at: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website
Entrance Test Fee:
- Entrance test fee: Rs 1,100 /-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card.
- Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant
- The entrance test fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee
For more information visit the website: www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net or www.bvuniversity.edu.in
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune (College of Nursing, Pune New Mumbai & Sangli)
(Awarded by Govt. of India accreditation by NAAC 'A' Grade), Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune-411030, Email: email@example.com, Phone No.: 020-24325510, 24325509, Website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.