BFUHS Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET) 2019, Dates, Application
BFUHS announces PPBNET 2019 for Admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course
BFUHS Post Basic BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 - Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot conducts Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test - PPBNET 2019 for seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic Course in the various Nursing Colleges of Punjab affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for the session 2019.
At present the University is having 149 affiliated colleges comprising 140 affiliated and 9 constituent Colleges (with an approximately 35,000 students).
BFUHS Post Basic BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of Prospectus at University website/Hardcopy: 19th July 2019 onwards
- Last date for online submission of application form through University Website: 30th July 2019
- Last date for deposition of application fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce, through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of application form: 31st July 2019 upto 4:00 pm
- Candidates can download Admit card from University website: 01st August 2019 onwards
- Date of conduct of PPBNET-2019 Exam: 04th August 2019
- Date of Result Declaration: 05th August 2019
BFUHS PPBNET 2019
- The Government of Punjab is pleased to notify the admission criteria to Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course for the Session 2019 and Onwards in the Govt. & Private Nursing College affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot in the State of Punjab.
- All admissions of Govt. Quota Seats /Management Quota Seats including NRI Quota Seats and any other Seats, whatsoever, in the Govt. & Private Nursing Institutes shall be based on the merit of Entrance Test.
See: B.Sc Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for BFUHS Post Basic BSc. Nursing Admission 2019
- Candidate should have obtained Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab.
- Candidate should be registered as Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RNRM) with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, the candidate shall have passed the Higher Secondary of Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1987 will be eligible.
- A male nurse, trained before the implementation of new integrated course besides being registered as trained nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of having been trained.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- The selection shall be strictly as per merit based upon the entrance exam; candidate should have secured at least 35% (30% for SC/BC) in the Entrance Test.
- Counseling shall be compulsory and the centralized counseling shall be conducted by the committee consisting of the members as per Punjab Government Notification/s.
- Counselling fee of Rs. 3000/- will be charged from each candidate by the University separately.
- Selection of the candidates to any institution shall be made on merit and in a transparent manner as per Punjab Government Notification/s.
PPBNET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in General Nursing and Midwifery. The duration of test will be three hours from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. which includes the time consumed in signatures, thumb impressions, photography and other security measures.
- The Test will be conducted on 04th August 2019
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 800.
- The questions will be in English. The candidate will be required to find out the correct answer and mark it on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet by darkening the corresponding oval against the serial number of the question with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN ONLY provided by the university at the time of test.
- A sample OMR Response sheet is at Annexure-VII of Prospectus.
- Centres for the conduct of PPBNET-2019: The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University. The city/cities, centre/centres shall be intimated by the University.
Mode of the Test
- The test will be of objective type with multiple choice questions and candidates will be provided with a sealed Question Booklet and an OMR Response Sheet. In the Test/Question Booklet, there will be 200 items (questions) serially numbered from 1 to 200. Each item will be followed by four responses marked (A), (B), (C) and (D).
- The paper shall be of 3 hours duration and shall carry 800 marks.
- The candidate will write with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN, the required information regarding: Roll Number, Name, Question Booklet No., Question Booklet Set etc. on the Test/Question Booklet before opening the seal.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. However, for security reasons fifth oval has been introduced.
Declaration of Result
- After all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, the result shall be declared Rank wise, Roll No. wise and category wise. The Ranking shall be solely based on the result of PPBNET-2019
- The result will be declared on or before 05.08.2019. The result will be available on University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
PPBNET 2019 Admit Card
- Admit Card for entrance test will be available www.bfuhs.ac.in. Those who fill their application successfully on before the last date is eligible to download the admit card.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of BFUHS or directly from the link will be provided on www.bfuhs.ac.in
BFUHS Post Basic BSc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply for PPBNET- 2019 only “Online” mode. Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Instructions for Online submission of Application forms are available in the Prospectus and on the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Rs. 3000/- for General Category (Rs. 1500/- for SC category only) be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce throughout India by using Bank Challan form that will be generated after filling online admission application form, by the due date and time.
For more information visit university website www.bfuhs.ac.in
Also See:B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2019
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Baba Farid University, Sadiq Road, Faridkot-151203 (Punjab), Tel.: 01639-256232, Website www.bfuhs.ac.in
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.