Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Program for Session 2022, Apply now
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Sc. Nursing Admission – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites applications for admission to 4-years B.Sc. Nursing Program for the academic session 2022. Applications can be submitted online from March 2, 2022.
Candidates can check complete details about Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 from the post below.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Sc. Nursing Admission Dates 2022
- Commencement of Application Form : April 1, 2022
- Last Date to Submit Application : July 15, 2022
- Entrance Test – Phase 1 : July 24, 2022
- Entrance Test – Phase 2 : July 31, 2022
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Sc. Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Age Limit: Minimum 17 years of age and maximum 23 years on or before 31st December 2022.
- Educational Qualification: Must have passed 12th in the first attempt and with a minimum of 60% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any State Higher Secondary Board or equivalent. NRI’s and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) who qualify from foreign universities will have to produce an equivalence certificate from the association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. The candidates shall be medically fit.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Sc. Nursing Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply only online through official website https://www.amrita.edu/
- Candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- Application Fee – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only)
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- The question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions for 100 marks.
- There is no Negative mark.
- Duration of Examination is 1 ½ Hours.
Syllabus for Entrance Exam
- Syllabus shall be based on the Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, General Knowledge of class 12th.
- Selection for candidates will be based on the rank obtained in the qualifying Entrance Examination. Allotment of seats will be based on the performance in the counseling / interview.
- Out of the total seats, 50% seats will be alloted to Merit category and 50% to management category including NRI i.e. 15% of seats.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website